Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Recommend Colecovision Games
gamester81
Administrator
Post Recommend Colecovision Games
on: October 21, 2012, 15:12

Some of my favorites are Turbo, Carnival, Ladybug, and of course Smurfs.

albirhiza
Beginner
Post Re: Recommend Colecovision Games
on: October 24, 2012, 08:42

How about Sewer Sam and Frantic Freddy. The voice work in Sewer Sam was priceless... "Oh NO!"

SelfDestru-
ctow
on: October 25, 2012, 19:35

Sorry, no recommendations here but I appreciate seeing this topic. The Colecovision was the first console my family had. I think I was only about 4 years old when we got it (for free from a neighbor), so I only vaguely remember playing, but I'm eager to get my hands on another one since ours was sold shortly thereafter to buy a NES. I'll definitely be on the lookout for any games you guys dig.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: October 31, 2012, 05:03

Montezuma's Revenge was a game I loved playing on my cousin's Colecovision back in the day. Really fun 2D platformer that pre-dated Super Mario Bros.!

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

wildbird51-
Pro
on: October 31, 2012, 05:53

Antarctic Adventure is a lot of fun, Donkey Kong obviously, Mr. Do's Castle has some great music for this age of video games. As far as I know, Colecovision didn't have a huge library.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

MetalJesus-
Rocks
Administrator
on: October 31, 2012, 08:55

Quote from Buried On Mars on October 31, 2012, 05:03
Montezuma's Revenge was a game I loved playing on my cousin's Colecovision back in the day.

I owned Montezuma's Revenge on the 2600 and loved it to death, despite it's brutal difficulty, and I've been wanting to find a reasonably priced copy for my ColecoVision. I remember at the time the level design was pretty impressive and really gave you a sense of adventure.

Retro Gaming with a Heavy Metal Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: October 31, 2012, 19:58

Quote from MetalJesusRocks on October 31, 2012, 08:55

I owned Montezuma's Revenge on the 2600 and loved it to death, despite it's brutal difficulty, and I've been wanting to find a reasonably priced copy for my ColecoVision. I remember at the time the level design was pretty impressive and really gave you a sense of adventure.

I didn't know there was an Atari version. Well now you made me go and research it and it looks like there is a C64, Sega Master System and a few 80's computer versions too. The SMS one got a huge graphic upgrade but it ain't cheap. Ah, I'm humming the Mexican Hat Dance now.

Your youtube channel is great btw. I'm new to it but have been catching up on all the clips. Good work!

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

InnovaX5
Advanced
on: December 3, 2012, 11:38

Frenzy. Easily my favorite title for the Colecovision. I've had a lot of good times with this game over the years and it just never ever gets old to me. If you liked Berserk, Frenzy is a MUST have.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.32 seconds.