Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >> Last
Author Topic: Lets Taco Bout Games
StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
Post Lets Taco Bout Games
on: June 28, 2016, 19:39

Let's Taco 'Bout Games is a series where my friends and I go to local taco places and discuss and share thoughts on topics ranging from our game hunting experiences to retrospectives on entire game series. Here are our most recent videos.

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Animal Crossing Retrospective

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
Post Re: Lets Taco Bout Games
on: June 28, 2016, 19:54

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Pinball Games

I'd greatly appreciated if y'all liked, subscribed, and commented (either as feedback or thoughts on the games discussed or what not)! Thank you for watching!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: July 17, 2016, 18:06

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Pokemon 20th Anniversary SPECIAL

On this special episode of "Let's Taco 'Bout Games", James and Colin head to Torchy's Tacos to discuss their memories and the history of one of their favourite series: Pokemon.
They recount the story of the original Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow versions, reminisce on their childhood memories with these first generation games, and discuss what makes these classic games so memorable.

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: August 8, 2016, 17:58

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Is This Game Over?

In today's episode, James and Kenzie head off on a game hunting adventure and end up at the store known as "Game Over Video Games". What treasures shall they find on their quest? Will they find any Battletoads? Will Kenzie actually buy anything? Find out today on Let's Taco 'Bout Games!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: August 20, 2016, 18:15

The next episode is taking some time, so here is an episode of our pickups series!

Gaming on the Run: Our Biggest Haul Yet!

After over a month of traveling and getting games and game stuff, James and Colin finally sit down and go over all of there pickups. Between the two of them, there are over 20 different items, with some being quite uncommon!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: August 22, 2016, 10:49

After reaching 100 subscribers, I worked all day to finish the new episode, and finally finished it and put it up! Thank you everyone for watching! Enjoy the new episode!

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Classic Game Fest

On today's episode, James and Colin head to the Yucatan Taco Stand to reminisce on their recent trip to the Classic Game Fest in Austin, Texas! What treasures have they brought back from Austin? Did they survive James' driving? And will James shell out for one of his most wanted games? Find out today!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: September 6, 2016, 20:23

The new episode is in the works, but in the meantime, here's a new trailer for our channel! Along with "Let's Taco 'Bout Games", this new trailer for the "Stuff We Play" channel shows all of the shows we have to offer! Enjoy, everyone!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: September 20, 2016, 14:34

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Super Austin Adventure

On today's episode, James and Colin explore the vast city of Austin, TX! What rare video games will they find? Will they get mugged at a shady flea market? And will they manage to find their way through Austin? Find out in today's exciting episode!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: October 3, 2016, 16:44

One of the other series on my channel is called "Stuff We Play", which is more of a review focused show. I just finished the newest episode and am really happy with how it turned out, so I'm sharing it here!

Stuff We Play - Pokemon Quartz: A Bootleg Story

Ever play a game that really makes you question your life so far? Pokémon Quartz, one of many bootleg Pokémon games, is one of such games.
So today James, accompanied by Flash Cake, takes a look at this odd game. Is it actually any good? Will their sanity last? And who IS Baro? Find out in this thrilling NEW episode!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: October 21, 2016, 15:09

NINTENDO SWITCH HYPE AND SPECULATION

With the reveal of the Nintendo Switch console-handheld hybrid, the HYPE IS REAL! Theres a ton of new games, Nintendo has actual 3rd party support, potential 3DS/DS game compatibility, and even fancy new controllers!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.421 seconds.