Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: First import game: Street Fighter Zero 2
numberedey-
es
Post First import game: Street Fighter Zero 2
on: October 22, 2012, 00:00

I got my first import title for the Saturn in the mail today exciting stuff still waiting on my action replay so I cant actually play it 🙁

I started looking through the manual and I was blown away, this manual is full colour, has all the character move sets in there with images showing the moves it's just a brilliantly presented manual.

I'm not sure if this quality is the norm for the Japanese Saturn games but I was really taken back by the presentation.

wildbird51-
Pro
Post Re: First import game: Street Fighter Zero 2
on: October 22, 2012, 06:36

Most of the manuals for japanese games are in full color with all the art and shit. Take it to the next level and get yourself a good old japanese Saturn. 😉

Make sure you check out other import fighting games, they've got a lot that shit that didn't make it to The States or Europe.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

metallicat-
84_2003
Beginner
on: October 22, 2012, 18:55

Awesome man another u should get would be xmen vs street fighter it is nearly arcade perfect

wildbird51-
Pro
on: October 25, 2012, 11:50

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter was even better. I like the original Marvel vs. Capcom, but it wasn't as good as the previous versus titles.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

jumblejunk-
ie
on: November 2, 2012, 15:19

Great first import to get! I find that Saturn imports are a lot cheaper than US releases!! I recently got Last Bronx, awesome fighter!

DoctorFeel-
good
Beginner
on: November 2, 2012, 17:59

If you really find yourself enjoying Japanese Saturn games, you should pick up a Saturn. I bought one for 100.00 plus 17 games, CIB. Good games as well. I think the Japanese Saturn looks a lot sharper than the black US version.

I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real or not?

numberedey-
es
on: November 2, 2012, 20:47

I'd love to pick up a Japanese saturn at some point but retro gaming is ... well lets just say its a different beast in Australia then the rest of the world. I wont find a Japanese saturn over here for 100 boxed and to buy one and have it imported defiantly not.

the action replay cart will do me for now but I defiantly agree with you the Japanese saturn does look awesome.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.268 seconds.