Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 3DS RPGs
Jinx
Beginner
Post Re: 3DS RPGs
on: October 27, 2012, 01:26

I hear what you are saying Richard. The thing is that there are a lot of RPGs made in Japan that never get released here in the US (and other English speaking countries). It's really a shame. Some of them look like they could be quite a bit of fun.

If only I could read and speak Japanese...

--------------------
My Consoles: PS3, PS2 slim, PS2 slim (JPN), PSOne, Xbox 360 slim, Xbox, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis 2 & 3, Game Gear, Wii U, Wii, GameCube, Game Boy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, 3DS-XL, SNES 2, 3DO, CD-i, Neo Geo CD (JPN), Neo Geo Pocket (JPN)
My Arcades: Hard Drivin', Nintendo Playchoice 10, Nintendo Red Tent, Batman (1990), Neo Geo MVS (2-slot)

ZRPG
on: November 3, 2012, 19:47

I desperately need Tales of the Abyss and Code of Princess still! I have yet to pick up a single RPG for the 3DS yet, and I certainly don't want to miss out like I did with a lot of the DS's RPGs.

Freezieunl-
imited
Beginner
on: November 20, 2012, 03:17

I am also gonna recommend Heroes Of Ruin I really enjoyed that game its top down Dungeon Crawler RPG Real time combat can be played by yourself or 3 other friends can join and there is a ton of loot and several different classes to play as but sadly seems like in the RPG department we are sadly lacking on 3DS luckily it will play the DS games

Noviomega
on: December 23, 2012, 08:32

Quote from Richard on October 26, 2012, 22:23
Doesn't seem to be living up to the DS RPG craze at all :(. The Vita isn't either, at least not in the US. I have tales of the abyss, which was very good. I think I got 15 hours or so into that game. Honestly, I am glad I have a copy of the game, but in hindsight I would rather play it on the ps2.

Code of Princess seems good from what I have heard, but it has its faults. Not really much here, unless you are looking into original ds games also because that opens up a lot of options for you.

Well Tales of the Abyss never came out for the PS2 in my area. so I cannot compare it to the DS port, but I still think itĀ“s awesome šŸ˜‰

Pages: 1 [2]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.186 seconds.