Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ps1 games you are looking for?
NespowerAt-
ariage
Post Ps1 games you are looking for?
on: October 24, 2012, 03:50

Im looking for parasite eve

BurningDoo-
m
Advanced
Post Re: Ps1 games you are looking for?
on: October 24, 2012, 16:19

Sooooo many. I'm a HUGE fan of the PS1. Best system of that generation, as far as I'm concerned. I have a ton of games for it, already, yet there's still so many more I want. The only system I have more games for is the PS2 and that's just because GameStop has been practically giving them away.

Some of the most wanted games on my PS1 Wishlist:

-Einhander
-Intelligent Qube
-Mega Man Legends 2
-Metal Slug X
-Parasite Eve
-Thunder Force V
-Twisted Metal 1 & 2 (I really should have these by now, they're quite common, but I just haven't come across them in the wild yet)

ulive49
on: October 24, 2012, 18:00

Mega Man Legends 2

64bitmatth-
ew
on: October 25, 2012, 21:08

i was after parasite eve 2 and dino crisis 2 for quite a while, but recently found them both at a garage sale. i was also after twisted metal small brawl for a really long time, but another youtuber found me a copy so im trading for it. so right now, i cant think of too many that im actively searching for..... oh bushido blade would be nice to find. i have the second one, but the first is the one i had growing up, so it would be cool to play again

Pan
on: October 26, 2012, 15:00

Breath of Fire III and IV are my most wanted. By the way I can get an extra Parasite Eve from a friend if anyone wants to trade another decent game for it. It's Greatest Hits though.

My Gallery. Timewalk Games.

dodge2461
on: January 1, 2013, 13:58

I'm looking for Final Fantasy VII. Just got bit by the PlayStation 1 bug and want to play it, but because I'm cheap and picky(I want a black label; the Greatest Hits label looks SO ugly), It's going to take a while.

wildbird51-
Pro
on: January 2, 2013, 10:31

Quote from dodge2461 on January 1, 2013, 13:58
I'm looking for Final Fantasy VII. Just got bit by the PlayStation 1 bug and want to play it, but because I'm cheap and picky(I want a black label; the Greatest Hits label looks SO ugly), It's going to take a while.

You should have owned it back in the day. Everyone had this game, even my mom knew who Cloud was. 😀

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

sidewinder-
l
on: January 2, 2013, 15:14

I need four titles to finish my collection goal...there are certainly more games that I wouldn't mind having, but these are the important ones to me.

Vanguard Bandits
Thousand Arms
Tales of Destiny II
Suikoden II

xCDSx
on: January 4, 2013, 17:35

Diabloooo i want it cheeper than the internet sells it for though :/

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.346 seconds.