Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Commodore 64/128 Games
albirhiza
Beginner
Post Commodore 64/128 Games
on: October 31, 2012, 10:16

My first computer was a Commodore 128. There were so many amazing games between the 64 and 128 libraries. What are some of your favorites. Mine are
Jumpman and Jumpman Jr.
Aztec Challenge
Space Taxi
Knight Games
B.C.'s Quest for Tires

MetalJesus-
Rocks
Administrator
Post Re: Commodore 64/128 Games
on: October 31, 2012, 10:55

I loved the C64 as well and made a video of my favorites a long time ago with gameplay (see below). You mentioned Space Taxi and man that game was all kinds of awesome!

Some other favorites are: Archon, Bruce Lee, Impossible Mission, Legacy of the Ancients, the Great Gianna Sisters, Airborne Ranger, Raid over Bungling Bay and so many more! Such a great system

Retro Gaming with a Heavy Metal Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

gamester81
Administrator
on: November 5, 2012, 21:40

I used to play a game called The Human Race all of the time on the C64. I also played California Games for it too a lot growing up.

duhmez
on: November 7, 2012, 00:11

If you goto youtube or my youtube channel same name duhmez, search for C64Zilla . There you will find all my c64 reviews, many of them from the lists in this thread. Let me know what you think! Link below to my c64 reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/user/duhmez/videos?query=c64zilla

supernorst
on: November 15, 2012, 10:32

I still turn on the old commodore to play some Oil's Well and a few other gems

Kharnivore-
on: November 17, 2012, 19:15

Love my C64, i only recently bought another one...seeing as my parents threw out my original one. Had a fricken box and all the manuals too. šŸ˜” The computer has some of the best music from any machine.

Still to this day Zamazara is one of my favorite games, it came on tape 9 on Commodore Format Magazine with Heroquest and a couple other demo's. Seems odd getting free games with magazines in this day and age, dont you think? Its a really fast and smooth game and is really worth looking up.

(Vid by Polaventris)

Last Ninja 1 & 2 or also gems, incredibly hard but very impressive looking with incredible musical scores.

gamerdavid
on: January 20, 2014, 10:19

I was dumb and traded off my original C64. I had a ton of games and 2 1541's. I had just upgraded to a lightning fast pc and wanted to get one of them new fangled cdroms, but they were like $200 bucks.
So with any trade I have ever done now I am rebuying what I traded off.
I remember playing Elite and Ultima 5 on my old Commodore. I plan to get those games again someday.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.275 seconds.