Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Info on any good deals/ new pick ups
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Info on any good deals/ new pick ups
on: November 2, 2012, 17:25

So today I went into a local retro/current game store by where I live called Gamers Inc. and made a trade of 1 psp game, and two or 3 old 360 games and got $24.99 in in-store, which I then turned to get a Original playstation (SCPH-5501) for $7.99, two games i haven't had for a long time, Madden 2002, and nascar 2002 for about , and a Gameboy Advance for about $14.00. The story gives you $7.99, or up to to get games/a game when you buy a console, and i got Madden 2002, and Nascar 2002, AND Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (GBA). Good deal, or not?

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

brundlefly
Post Re: Info on any good deals/ new pick ups
on: November 3, 2012, 13:29

To be honest the sports games are pretty worthless... But whether it was a good deal or not depends on what the games you traded in were.

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Re: Info on any good deals/ new pick ups
on: November 3, 2012, 20:30

I know they are, but they were for free, so...........and i traded in games with no replay value, for two systems.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.163 seconds.