Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3ds good library of games but is it worth it especially buying another?
djstiv3
Post 3ds good library of games but is it worth it especially buying another?
on: November 18, 2012, 16:56

to me the 3ds (without 3d and the camera/touch controls) is like a psp on steroids is it not? same exact controls now that they added the circle pad, graphics are on par with any version of psp but the screen are tiny as hell unless you pick up a new 3ds XL, but yeah barely any apps or things to download etc

i dont mean to hate on it (too much) but other than mario, zelda, pokemon the obvious first party titles by nintendo does anyone have fun on their 3ds or with any other 3rd party games? i never did and sold it off i felt like i was gettin the short end of the stick with what it offered..

..but as the new SMB2 is out i want to get an XL again do any previous 3ds owners think this is a good reason to grab another when i didnt like it the first time around?
also anything i had downloaded to my account on the old 3ds ..can i redownload on the new one? i had the ambassador certificate with those games and some others downloaded and for a while had my account linked with nintendo club.com or whatever but still not sure if i can get my downloads back onto the new system...

anyway let me know what you 3ds fans think and if you can answer my questions(s)

Jinx
Beginner
Post Re: 3ds good library of games but is it worth it especially buying another?
on: November 18, 2012, 17:32

I wouldn't recommend upgrading from the 3DS to the 3DS XL. I upgraded from the DSi to the 3DS XL and couldn't be happier. Mario is almost always fun.

Not sure if it's worth buying a handheld just to play one game though. If you didn't like your first 3DS, then there isn't much the XL offers that the original 3DS didn't have.

--------------------
My Consoles: PS3, PS2 slim, PS2 slim (JPN), PSOne, Xbox 360 slim, Xbox, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis 2 & 3, Game Gear, Wii U, Wii, GameCube, Game Boy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, 3DS-XL, SNES 2, 3DO, CD-i, Neo Geo CD (JPN), Neo Geo Pocket (JPN)
My Arcades: Hard Drivin', Nintendo Playchoice 10, Nintendo Red Tent, Batman (1990), Neo Geo MVS (2-slot)

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.164 seconds.