Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for sega genesis model 1, 2, or 3
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Looking for sega genesis model 1, 2, or 3
on: November 20, 2012, 16:23

Hey, as title says i'm looking for a sega genesis, my first console, and sadly i lost it in a move. Cheapest by me in a retro store i've seen it is $30.00

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

superandro-
idtron
Post Re: Looking for sega genesis model 1, 2, or 3
on: November 20, 2012, 18:29

Get a model 1 with the high definition graphics text along the top and don't pay more than $20 with controllers, video cable, and original ac adapter included. Try to get one that is bundled with some good games. Also, avoid using RF, get an AV cable and headphone splitter for stereo sound.

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 21, 2012, 15:53

That is the 30 buck one, with 1, or 2 controllers, and i think they include a av cable, not too sure. Idk if it's the hd graphics text though, but they give you up to $7.99 in store credit for games if you buy a console, and they charge $2.99 for genesis games. I don't have surround set in my room, i have a tv that does it on the set, but as far as surround speakers, no.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

focusrs
Administrator
on: November 22, 2012, 15:10

I have a model 1 up for sale at gamegavel right now for 20 dollars, free shipping within the USA.

http://www.gamegavel.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000697545

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 22, 2012, 19:37

I have NO cash

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 22, 2012, 21:44

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT GEN 1 FOR 30 BUCKS, CAN BE ON SALE FOR BLACK FRIDAY, $15 OFF!!!!!!!!!! I HATE BEING BROKE!!!!!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.283 seconds.