Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
gamester81
Administrator
Post Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
on: November 22, 2012, 14:02

I just picked up Epic Mickey: POwer of Illusion and I must say I'm really enjoying it so far. It's a sequel to the classic Genesis/MD Castle of Illusion and it has a very retro platforming feel to it too. I recommend you guys check it out if you guys own a 3DS.

Symphony
Beginner
Post Re: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
on: November 23, 2012, 15:21

Looks great, but read its a pretty short game, which is fine for a 2D platform game. I'll probably get it when its cheaper. There is a demo of it on the E-shop if any one is interested in it.

miyagi513
on: November 24, 2012, 11:45

Hey Gamester, is the switching between the gameplay and drawing on the touchscreen overdone? I played the demo and it was a bit too much for that first stage (plus I don't like to use my thumb on the touchscreen bc of smudging so I had to keep taking out the stylus...). I'm a huge Disney fan and I was starting to enjoy it by the end tho so I'm a bit torn on this one... What do you think?

Clecio
Advanced
on: December 9, 2012, 13:55

I tested it and it really took me back to Castle/World of Illusion. But Im concerned about only six hours of gameplay. Since any current console game in Brazil costs US$100 (average), I really am forced to think a lot before buying anything.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.169 seconds.