Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Good/Favorite Android games
Freezieunl-
imited
Beginner
Post Good/Favorite Android games
on: November 27, 2012, 05:52

I saw the other post for ios games but would love to see a list of good android games to compare notes here are the ones I play a lot and have been having a great time with

1. Major Mayhem (free) side scrolling shooter with up gradable weapons and tons of unlocks

2. Air Attack HD (Paid version about $1.99) Its a top down shooter really good graphics lots of upgrades and several planes to choose from

3. Wind-Up Knight (Paid version $2.99) Really fun hack and slash side scrolling game on rails feel but with lots of secrets and levels

4. Asphalt 7 (Paid $.99) Just a really fun racing game however due note that the car is self propelled hard to explain but controls were a bit different but had a lot of fun with it

5. Ceramic Destroyer (Free) A fun puzzle game that combines mechanics of Angry Birds with an objective like Arkanoid kind of LOL its top down view and a good time waster.

Those are some of my favs I have a lot more but I wasn't gonna mention the more common games like Angry Birds and Dead Trigger because those are more well known was hoping to maybe get some lesser known games out there for variety.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
Post Re: Good/Favorite Android games
on: November 27, 2012, 09:18

I liked Game Developer's Story a lot. It is pretty short and doesn't have much replay value, but I wasn't able to put it down for a few days. It is still the only Android Game I paid for.

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

Freezieunl-
imited
Beginner
on: November 28, 2012, 01:33

cool never heard of that Ill check that out thanks for the tip 🙂

TigerClawT-
V
Beginner
on: January 9, 2013, 14:20

My favorites:

Super Monkey Ball) Tablet motion control action. Got this during New years sales.

Galcon) Space RTS where you got to conquer the galaxy by swarming little ships. Easy to play. There is a free version. Pay version was the first ever Android/PC cross platform play game. Also have Galcon on Steam. LOVE LOVE LOVE this game.

Also: Various chiptune programs for making music.

Also: Various programs that take photos similar to the gameboy camera.

Worst Game: Total War Battles Samurai. This is nothing like Total War. It's much more like a hex based Plants vs Zombies.

Freezieunl-
imited
Beginner
on: March 9, 2013, 03:07

Since I made this Original post I have been busy finding alot of cool free games that I have enjoyed

1. League OF Heroes (Fun action adventure RPG)(Free)

2. Cowaboom (If you like Angry Birds same Idea but so funny had me rolling) (Free)

3. Grabatron (you are a UFO and you abduct people and cows and cause mass destruction) (Free)

4. Little Crane (You are a construction crane and you have to do odd jobs its like a puzzle platformer)(Free)

5. The Rolling Dead (Your a round ball person with a gun killing round ball zombies while avoiding obstacles) (Free)

6. Little Things (A cool seek and find puzzle game)(Free)

7. Puzzle Retreat (Fun logic puzzle game)(Free)

8. Tower Of Saviors (Puzzle game that plays a lot like Puzzle Quest on the DS) (Free)

I tried to add a bit of a description to each one but I am not doing them justice so if you haven't played them its worth checking out and they all are free I have been playing them on my Nexus 7 so cant promise performance on your device will just have to give it a whir

Raymond199-
on: March 23, 2013, 09:11

Here's mine

1 modern combat 4 zero hour

2 cut the rope

3 where's my water

4 jetpack joyride

5 Mega jump

6 where's my Perry

7 Nova 3

8 Mega run

9 any emulators

10 Pokemon tower defense

Kyle325
Advanced
on: March 25, 2013, 20:29

Great choices! Yea, on the shooting end, Modern Combat 4 and NOVA 3 are great titles. Also good time wasters are Mindcraft, Super Stickman golf, Impossible Game, Age of Zombies, Plants vs Zombies, and probably Asphalt 7 for racing.
Theres also a chessy Mario clone called Super Maria, that with some updates, could be getting better.

"work is for people who can't play videogames" --Billy Mitchell
'GameTime' hosted by Kyle-- http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMETIMEwithKyle

thekyle043-
on: April 13, 2013, 09:40

I don't really like getting into any complicated games on IOS, just because I don't have an iPad and the screen on my phone is small. So I keep all my games pretty simple.
1. Hero Defense
2.Subway Surfers
3.Robot Unicorn Attack
4.Cartoon Wars:Gunner+
I don't really like IOS games all that much, but I'll play them anyway just to keep up with the community, haha.

Kyle325
Advanced
on: April 30, 2013, 16:28

Any Grand Theft Auto fan, like me, should not miss the anniversary editions of GTA3 and Vice City. I prefer them on a tablet however, runs a lot more smoothly, plus looks great on the bigger screen. ChinaTown Wars is also a Gem to have, especially if you missed out on the DS and PSP versions. (but worth getting on the psp if you can)

"work is for people who can't play videogames" --Billy Mitchell
'GameTime' hosted by Kyle-- http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMETIMEwithKyle

hootyhaha
on: May 4, 2013, 18:01

Video I made here talking about some of my Retro Wishes later in the video along with clips from those retro wishes (or about those retro wishes) http://youtu.be/qJhX_9wasLI

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.383 seconds.