Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GBA SP shoulder button problems
jaco281
Post GBA SP shoulder button problems
on: November 28, 2012, 18:12

I am in need of some help to try and fix my SP left shoulder button. For some reason when I click it it will register but when I hold it down it will not. I take very good care of all my games and consoles so I have no idea why this is happening. This makes it really hard to play star wars ep 3 on it because I can't do any force abilities. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix it I would be very grateful.

Freezieunl-
imited
Beginner
Post Re: GBA SP shoulder button problems
on: December 2, 2012, 00:28

Ok couple of suggestions first try a non invasive way to clean out the contacts most of the time dirt and grime eventually build up and make buttons non responsive there is some good tutorials on youtube now if cleaning doesn't work you can usually buy replacement parts from places like Deal Extreme just be aware it will require some soldering as well as needing a tri-wing screw driver and there are tutorials for that as well on youtube but my suggestion try to clean first its cheaper and less scary I opened mine took everything apart and took me a month to put it back together again before I looked on youtube for tutorials so I start there first watch them several times and make sure you are comfortable in your abilities before you start that project

jaco281
Post Re: GBA SP shoulder button problems
on: December 3, 2012, 00:55

Alright thanks a bunch for pointing me in the right direction (I had reverted to using the original GBA for the time being). Hopefully cleaning it will work and it will be as simple as that.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.177 seconds.