Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Microsoft fail, crimson map pack DLC for Halo4.
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Microsoft fail, crimson map pack DLC for Halo4.
on: December 11, 2012, 17:57

So, yesterday was the 1st map pack release for Halo 4, and Microsoft managed to mess it up. Those who bought the LE (like me), or War Games Map Packs pass, woke up to find that you could download the pack for it's 800 MSP.......but ours weren't on there. WTH? we payed for DLC, and we don't get it? It took MS about 3 hours for me, and a range of times for others, especially those in the UK, before we could get our dlc. It's annoying not having something you payed for already, and are supposed to have, but don't yet over 1k ppl already are. Anyway they got that fixed and we got our packs, but lo-behold, MS messed up again, they put our version up FOR EVERYONE, that's right some 1k-100k people got the map packs FREE that didn't get the le, or the map packs pass.

Hopefully this won't happen with the Majestic map packs, and hopefully they'll have more 4v4, not btb maps, but ultimatly with MS's fil aside, i think the crimson map pack is okay, and a good addition, could be better, but i'm not complaining, i like sniping in shatter and harvest.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

PGen98
Advanced
Post Re: Microsoft fail, crimson map pack DLC for Halo4.
on: December 11, 2012, 18:26

Sounds about on-par for Microsoft. I haven't even downloaded the map pack yet, but I'm not exactly in a rush. I'm more interested in Spartan Ops at this point, anyway.

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: December 12, 2012, 21:23

lol, next spartan ops is on jan 20th i think

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

wildbird51-
Pro
on: December 13, 2012, 04:25

Microsoft is in a bad shape these days, I think that in the next 10-15 years they will shrink.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.219 seconds.