Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Are Your 2013 Game Collecting Goals?
BurningDoo-
m
Advanced
Post What Are Your 2013 Game Collecting Goals?
on: December 28, 2012, 20:19

This is a thread to post your 2013 collecting goals, and come back and report your progress on them as you complete your goals through the following year.

My 2013 collecting goals:

1. Obtain an Atari Lynx
2. Obtain a WORKING 3DO
3. I want to get some issues of Game Player's Magazine and Electronic Gaming Monthly from the 80s & 90s.
4. Work on my Saturn Collection (which seems harder and harder to do nowadays, the prices are getting insane)
5. Work on my pathetic (4 games right now) Nintendo DS collection. I traded many DS games away when Skyrim came out. Something I don't normally do, but it was an Elder Scrolls game and I was broke!

Games at the Top of My Wishlist:
-Breath of Fire (SNES)
-Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
-Castlevania: Bloodlines (Genesis)
-Contra III: The Alien Wars (SNES)
-Contra: Hard Corps (Genesis)
-Chrono Cross (PS1)
-House of the Dead 2 (Dreamcast) - I do own it, but my copy ALWAYS glitches in level 2. You can't see the enemies but they still attack you. Yet the disc looks perfect, not a single scratch.
-Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of the Super Heroes (Dreamcast)
-Panzer Dragoon: Zwei (Saturn)
-Twisted Metal 1 & 2 (PS1)

PGen98
Advanced
Post Re: What Are Your 2013 Game Collecting Goals?
on: December 28, 2012, 22:37

My goal is the same as last year's goal, which really didn't take off the way it was supposed to. I'm going to work on completing my US Saturn collection. I'm also going to try and pick up a copy of Psychic Killer Taromaru and/or Super Tempo for a decent price. Here's hoping, at least!

Beyond that, I'm going to be working on my Xbox collection and my NES collection. Naturally, that doesn't mean I'll be overlooking good deals for other systems along the way 😉

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: December 29, 2012, 02:30

Pretty much the same as my goals in the past. Just find whatever I could for a reasonable price and hope for the best.

-------------

sidewinder-
l
on: December 29, 2012, 11:44

To finally finish off my neglected PS1 RPG collection. I just have a few left, but they ain't cheap.

To double my recently started SNES/SFC collection.

And since this is based on a video game series.... I'd like to make a big dent in my FF TCG collection (also recently started). I only collect the FFT cards, but getting all the foils is problematic since the US market is virtually non-existent.

Clecio
Advanced
on: December 29, 2012, 18:45

Basically I want two consoles,
- Vectrex
- At least one Xbox Original (Blue, or Mountain Dew or Skeleton Black)

I would like another SNES and colored N64, but I'm not anxious with these ones.

For games, I'm not really thinking on any specifically, but I would like to get these,
- Road Rash (Sega CD)
- Megaman (IV and V for Gameboy), (Game Gear), and its spinoffs (Power Battle, etc.)
- Castlevania (for Game Boy and NES, I just have the very first for NES)

MagnaFarce
on: February 23, 2013, 19:06

Goals for 2013:
-Get a light gun for the 3DO so I can play Space Pirates the way it was intended to be played.

-Get my greasy mitts on a Famicom.

-Sega Master Systems are damn sexy. Gonna get me one of thems.

That's it at the moment. I'm not trying to be too ambitious.

Clecio
Advanced
on: February 26, 2013, 03:11

Quote from Clecio on December 29, 2012, 18:45
Basically I want two consoles,
- Vectrex
- At least one Xbox Original (Blue, or Mountain Dew or Skeleton Black)

I would like another SNES and colored N64, but I'm not anxious with these ones.

For games, I'm not really thinking on any specifically, but I would like to get these,
- Road Rash (Sega CD)
- Megaman (IV and V for Gameboy), (Game Gear), and its spinoffs (Power Battle, etc.)
- Castlevania (for Game Boy and NES, I just have the very first for NES)

Im glad I got two Original XBox : Halo (US) and Crystal White (PAL) - (Skeleton still much expensive)
I also got two made in Brazil Saturn (they are not valorized in Brazil) : Skeleton and White (US compatible, without modding)
I got a Donkey Kong Green Transluncent N64
And for last Road Rash CD.

Now, there's no Money for games this semester.

Kyle325
Advanced
on: March 28, 2013, 04:27

I looking to expand my system collection this year as well. I just won my Atari 7800 off eBay recently, and will be picking up my 1st ever Dreamcast next week, neither console I've had until now, actually. Is really love to get at least one of the Video Pong systems that came out before the multi-cart systems. I also see a Jaguar and a NeoGeo X model hopefully in the summer time. The RetroN systems are great and was eyeing the 3rd model, but now I see the RetroN 5 announced.
Handheld side, I too, would like to pick up a Lynx, but I'm torn on the Game Gear... Any suggestions?

"work is for people who can't play videogames" --Billy Mitchell
'GameTime' hosted by Kyle-- http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMETIMEwithKyle

Adam_Copel-
and
on: March 28, 2013, 15:20

My goal for this year is to get the new RetroN 5. Also I would like to get Suikoden 1 and 2 for my PS1 collection. I would like to finish my PS1 collection in 3 years. Then the collection has around 100 games and every RPG made for the PS1. After that I will start collect eather for the NES or the Mega Drive.

Greatings from Germany gamester81! Love your show! Keep up the amazing work

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.385 seconds.