Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which Donkey Kong Country is your favourite?
SilverMong-
oose
Post Which Donkey Kong Country is your favourite?
on: January 10, 2013, 11:51

I always thought that DCK2 was the best, but after playing it more recently, I realized that it just doesn't have as much charm and it's not nearly as fun. I fell more in love with the game as a whole from reading the book and watching my brother play when I was younger. I think the only thing I really like about it better than the first is that you have 2 fast characters instead of just one. The third was was ok, but I found it a bit too difficult. Again though, I really loved watching my brother play it as he was pretty good at DKC.

So, I would have to order them as...
BEST- Donkey Kong Country
SECOND- Donkey Kong Country 2
THIRD- Donkey Kong Country 3

Again, this is just my personal list. I know a lot of you will like DKC2 the best 🙂

BurningDoo-
m
Advanced
Post Re: Which Donkey Kong Country is your favourite?
on: January 10, 2013, 19:22

The first. It had the biggest impression on me. And it's the most fun to play, for me.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: January 21, 2013, 08:44

Graphics wise, the first one blew my mind at the time. It is still impressive the SNES could pull of those smooth animations. All three were great games.

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

Clecio
Advanced
on: January 29, 2013, 21:21

The first one for sure. It came with a brand new concept. I was impressed when I first saw it, was that really the SNES? It armazed me almost much as F-Zero did.

gamester81
Administrator
on: March 6, 2013, 22:04

Very tough question, but I'd have to go with probably DKC1 because it was the first in the serious. What's your guys' favorite Donkey Kong Land game? I'd probably have to go with the first one for that too.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.228 seconds.