Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: records records
DannyDiz
Post records records
on: July 6, 2017, 15:56

INGLES: Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. This is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $ 250 to $ 150,000 or one year in jail.
Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. This is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $250 to $150,000 or ONE YEAR JAIL SENTENCE
Fit
not copy or download any User-Submitted Content by any means or for any purpose.
6 feet tall
diione Image
2. No request without tipping
* Green username in chat
Please be polite, don't be rude.
____8I_____(8__,8XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX8___I________8XxxxxxXX8,
500 == 10 mins password show
teamcarrey Image
Suzy is a headbanger and a cocksucker. Loves money and sex. Spoil me and I'll spoil you.
6. Do not violate Chaturbate's Rules.
Best reason to get to know me:
Live in - Spain
Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $ 250 to $ 150,000 or one year jail sentence.
https://goo.gl/8YSqVw
justin4fun1:105
Stand up - 50 tks
в–Є Do I squirt? No.
в–Є Dirty talk belongs in tip-notes.
https://goo.gl/ZScqxs
A: Yes, I do pee. But not in front of cam on cb. It's against the rules here.
Pussy play 159 tokens
We pride ourselves on putting on high quality, reasonably priced shows and believe that the combination of affordability and performance make our shows some of the best on CB.
you're internet protocol (ip address).
_________?Sexy?Se_____?Sexy?Sexy?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.105 seconds.