Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fire Emblem Awakening
Freezieunl-
imited
Beginner
Post Fire Emblem Awakening
on: March 9, 2013, 02:41

Was finally able to get my hands on a physical copy and its still sealed hoping to get into it, read a lot of glowing reviews and also heard that this game has a lot of download content as well. So my main two questions are is the DLC good? And does it add anything to the story? Also talked to a lot of customers that played this game and said they added an easy mode where the characters don't die and I got a lot of them saying that they play the normal mode but shut off their system if there characters die which is their right but just wondering if anyone actually playing this game without doing this and living with the consequences?

thekyle043-
Post Re: Fire Emblem Awakening
on: April 1, 2013, 15:29

I have never played a fire emblem game before, but have heard this is pretty good. I just got a 3DS and am looking to get some games for it. Would it be OK to jump in on this game, or would I need to play the others?

theinFAMOU-
Sassassin
on: May 22, 2013, 20:19

Throughout my favorite of Fire Emblem Awakening was the character development I've liked. Even though I never played any games that are released in America due to its overpriced on Ebay. Like you have a support system similar to previous games, but this time you had to have opposite gender characters to create a relationship and marriage upon the gameplay and thats unlock the sidequest. For me I create two files depends on the marriage I've want in my game so I don't want to spoil if you played the game and heard the story you may understand. I've learned that the game could ultilize the 3DS time in real life like Seaman for the Dreamcast you could change the time and also I've learned that each character had their birthdays and based on game releases including the japanese-only game release but not going to spoil the characters nor the story, but I really enjoyed it so its a recommended game for 3DS owners or Nintendo collectors and also they released some DLC's and my favorite was the scramble pack DLC.

CartridgeB-
ros
on: July 10, 2013, 03:03

Awakening was my first entry in the Fire Emblem franchise and I really enjoyed it. Great story and gameplay, also like mentioned above the character development was awesome.

I bought the first 3 DLC packs and, although they were fun, found they didn't really add anything other than a grinding outlet. However if you played more of the FE series you may enjoy them more as they are staffed with characters from previous games. - P1

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.212 seconds.