Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: is jailbracking my ps3 a good idea?
lankyphant-
om
Post is jailbracking my ps3 a good idea?
on: May 12, 2013, 19:21

i just picked up a ps3 slim and was wondering if jailbraeking was a good idea. the reason im asking is the remote play with the psp and vita and how is compatible with all ps1 games. i was hoping to have backups for all my ps1 game on my ps3 HDD(i really don't want to buy them again on the psn) and play them in between classes at school and on brakes at work. im just curious if I'll still be able to access the PSN online gaming netflixs etc.

Outlaw
Beginner
Post Re: is jailbracking my ps3 a good idea?
on: May 12, 2013, 21:21

I think Sony, now bans consoles for having a CFW after that large security breach a few years ago. So unless you plan to stay offline I wouldn't do it.

You could always try and find someone to trade the slim for a old 60GB Phat model which is compatible with basically everything.

lankyphant-
om
Post Re: is jailbracking my ps3 a good idea?
on: May 13, 2013, 19:31

thank you for the trade idea but i am not having compatibility problems with my slim. to play ps1 games over remote play you either need to have the discs physically in the console or have it installed on your HDD. i was just wandering if the console would be band or not which you answered for me. thank you for the help.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.187 seconds.