Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: At Games Flashback systems
Kyle325
Advanced
Post At Games Flashback systems
on: October 12, 2014, 16:56

Just kind of wondering what some of your thoughts are on these Falshback systems like the Atari, Colecovision, and Intellivison ones that At Games have released this month. I think they are great ideas and picked up all 3. Even though I have the 4th Atari one, I saw some newer games and homebrews worth trying out.
I dont know what At Games needs to do to put a cartridge slot in these similar to thier Sega Genesis system, but it'd be worth some extra cash to have these play actual cartridges. Until then, all of these have a great selection on them, sort of a Best Of. also, I saw some newer games and homebrews worth trying out.
I know I would love to see something like the Odyssey Flashback or the Master System Flashback, but wonder if they might be a little too obscure. Anyways, for $40 US dollars each, its a very great value as John said in his reviews.

"work is for people who can't play videogames" --Billy Mitchell
'GameTime' hosted by Kyle-- http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMETIMEwithKyle

GaminTank
Post Re: At Games Flashback systems
on: October 21, 2014, 23:26

I too like the Flashback consoles. I would love to see a Master System Flashback system because where I live, the systems and games are hard to track down. A good plus would be to add a cartridge slot, but I'm sure there would be some compatibility issues that are seen on many after market systems.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.119 seconds.