Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >> Last
Author Topic: The Old Ass Retro Gamer
TOASTYtheS-
how
Post The Old Ass Retro Gamer
on: January 11, 2015, 13:25

Chris, of the Chicago geek themed vidcast TOASTY! [youtube.com/ToastyShow], has released a few new episodes of his solo gaming vlog, The Old Ass Retro Gamer.

Here's the link to his Top 10 Games of 2014 video:

And here are two of his newest collection pick-up videos:
3DO, Saturn & N64 http://youtu.be/ORmHP35eds8
Sega Genesis/Sega CD http://youtu.be/_ec482jjK3w

Please check them out, subscribe to the channel, comment, share and give the vids a thumbs up if you feel so inclined.

Enjoy!

TOASTYtheS-
how
Post Re: The Old Ass Retro Gamer
on: April 19, 2015, 08:55

I just released a new episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer where I share my experiences and pick-ups from the Midwest Gaming Classic 2015!

Please subscribe to my channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching!

TOASTYtheS-
how
on: April 23, 2015, 15:28

Another episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer has hit the web! I discuss the newest Nintendo Wii games I've added to my collection over the past few months. Give it a watch at the link below. Please subscribe to my channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching!

#RetroGaming #NintendoWii #Nintendo #Wii #Collecting #VideoGames

TOASTYtheS-
how
on: May 10, 2015, 09:30

Here's the newest episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer where I discuss the newest consoles I've added to my collection over the past few months - Nintendo's Wii U, Sony's PlayStation 4 and Sony's PS VITA. Games and a rant about remasters included! Not "retro", but fun nonetheless.

Please subscribe to my channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching! Link below.

TOASTYtheS-
how
on: May 17, 2015, 07:27

Check out the newest episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer, which will be the last pick-up video for quite some time. Chris shows off all the games he purchased for his collection after making pick-up videos for each system. The video is long, but is filled with anecdotal awesomeness and some rad ass games!

Please subscribe to my channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching!

TOASTYtheS-
how
on: May 24, 2015, 19:05

Here's the newest episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer featuring dpecial guest and fellow YouTuber Nintenjoel - Top 5 Retro Games Based on Movies! You can check it out at the link below!

gamester81
Administrator
on: May 25, 2015, 19:52

Quote from TOASTYtheShow on January 11, 2015, 13:25
Chris, of the Chicago geek themed vidcast TOASTY! [youtube.com/ToastyShow], has released a few new episodes of his solo gaming vlog, The Old Ass Retro Gamer.

Here's the link to his Top 10 Games of 2014 video:

And here are two of his newest collection pick-up videos:
3DO, Saturn & N64 http://youtu.be/ORmHP35eds8
Sega Genesis/Sega CD http://youtu.be/_ec482jjK3w

Please check them out, subscribe to the channel, comment, share and give the vids a thumbs up if you feel so inclined.

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing your channel on the forums. I've posted this on the homepage for you. 😀

TOASTYtheS-
how
on: May 25, 2015, 20:35

You are awesome, sir! Thank you so much!

TOASTYtheS-
how
on: June 4, 2015, 15:57

I just released an all new episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer where I review the homebrew TurboGrafx-CD game Hypernova Blast by MindRec. Check it out at the link below, subscribe to my channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks!

TOASTYtheS-
how
on: June 14, 2015, 18:33

Check out the newest episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer where I share my five worst gaming related experiences. HISTORY!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.412 seconds.