Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >> Last
Author Topic: The Old Ass Retro Gamer
TOASTYtheS-
how
Post Re: The Old Ass Retro Gamer
on: June 21, 2015, 07:48

Here's the latest episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer where I review my newest reproduction cart - Super Back to the Future, Part II for the Super Nintendo! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up if you like what you see. Thanks for watching!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: July 5, 2015, 18:48

The Old Ass Gamer returns with 10 favorite PlayStation 2 "Diamonds in the Rough"! These are games that slipped under the radar and are lesser known than the major AAA titles. Want to know what I chose? Click on the link below to find out!

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up if you like what you see. Thanks for watching!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: July 14, 2015, 16:25

All new episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer! I review the latest reproduction added to my collection - the unreleased NES game Star Trek V: The Final Frontier​ by Bandai Namco​. Is it worth the playthrough?

Please subscribe to my channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: August 3, 2015, 19:29

The all new episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer is online and is a response to fellow YouTuber Nintenjoel's recent video where he asked his peers, myself included, to name their top 3 palette cleansing video games they play when burned out from overlong RPGs or other epics. We were also asked to tag 3 other YouTubers to make a list of their own. Who did I pick...?

Please subscribe to my channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: August 9, 2015, 08:19

The Old Ass Retro Gamer returns with "Ten DLC Characters I Want To See In Mortal Kombat X​"! Who did I choose? Find out by clicking the link below!
Please subscribe to my channel, comment (what are your your DLC picks?), share the video and give it a thumbs up if you like what you see! Thanks for watching!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: August 30, 2015, 07:27

There's an all new episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer ready to go on the official YouTube channel - "Recent Pick-Ups #19: Gen Con Edition"! Just what epicness did Chris manage to find at the Indianapolis gaming convention? Did he find games elsewhere too? Does this shirt go with these pants? Because questions.

Please check the video out at the link below, subscribe to the channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching and subscribing!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: September 13, 2015, 07:21

Here's the all new episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer​! The topic - video game perler art. Is it something gamers consider collectible or is it just a passing crafting fad? Chris investigates and epicness ensues!

Please subscribe to the official YouTube Channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: October 11, 2015, 14:57

To celebrate the 50th episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer I share "My Top 10 Video Games of All Time!" What are my faves? Watch the video to find out! Please subscribe to my channel, comment, share and give it a thumbs up. Thanks and enjoy!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: October 25, 2015, 06:45

Chris, The Old Ass Retro Gamer, returns with the first episode in a new series called "Dreamcasting", in which he chronicles his continuing quest to complete his Sega Dreamcast collection. Can he catch 'em all?

Yeah, I made a Pokémon reference. Deal with it!

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: November 15, 2015, 09:08

The Old Ass Retro Gamer returns with an all new episode featuring special guests Nintenjoel and John Riggs of Rigg'd Games - "Terrible Licensed Games"! What did we choose? Because secrecy. And a possible legal snafu. Maybe. Not really. Just secrecy. SPOILER ALERT! j/k

Please subscribe to the channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.428 seconds.