Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >> Last
Author Topic: The Old Ass Retro Gamer
shwanzi
Advanced
Post Re: The Old Ass Retro Gamer
on: December 6, 2015, 10:53

The Old Ass Retro Gamer​ returns with an epic all new episode - "Recent Pick-Ups #20"! I discuss the newest games I've added to my collection over the past couple of months, including three new consoles! Watch, subscribe to the channel, like the Facebook page, comment, share and above all... ENJOY!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: December 13, 2015, 11:11

The Old Ass Retro Gamer is back once again with part 1 of a 2 episode series - "Star Wars Games: The Bad"! In this installment Chris shares six of his least favorite games based on the blockbuster franchise. What games did he choose form The Dark Side? Are they really all that bad? Will Leia ever forgive herself for french kissing her brother? Cuz that's straight up gross.

Check out the video below, subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and please give the video a thumbs up! Thanks for watching and enjoy!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: December 18, 2015, 05:28

In the second installment of the two part series, Chris, The Old Ass Retro Gamer, reveals his six favorite Star Wars games. Otherwise known as "The Rad". What were his selections? Can they really be that good? Did Chewbacca remember to use his dandruff control shampoo this morning? May the Force be with you!

Please subscribe to the channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: January 24, 2016, 08:50

It's a new year, so that means its time for Chris to share his favorite games from 2015! What were his selections? Are there any diamonds in the rough among them? What was in that sandwich he at last night? Watch and enjoy!

SPOILER ALERT! There are games featured in this video that have not yet been featured in any pick-up video. 🙂

Please subscribe to the channel, comment, share and give the video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: February 7, 2016, 08:05

Episode 57 of The Old Ass Retro Gamer features a different kind of review... A BOOK! OMFGTISDLOARG! Wait, wait. Calm down. The book is "Classic Home Video Games, 1989-1990" by author and fellow gamer Brett Weiss and published by McFarland. What secrets does it hold about the Sega Genesis, Neo Geo and TurboGrafx-16? Is it worth the read? Can I use it to defend myself like Jason Bourne?

shwanzi
Advanced
on: February 21, 2016, 08:39

The newest episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer is here!!! "Recent Pick-Ups #21, Part 1: I Am A Hoarder" is now available to watch on the YouTube Channel and is all about the newest games Chris has added to his ever growing collection over the past few months. Consoles covered range from the Atari 2600 to the Nintendo GameCube. What did he find...?
Please subscribe to the channel, leave a comment, give the video a thumbs up and share it on social media. Thanks for watching!‪
#‎TheOldAssRetroGamer

shwanzi
Advanced
on: February 28, 2016, 08:20

Part two of The Old Ass Retro Gamer's "Recent Pick-Ups #21" is now available for all to see! And yes, Etsy is EVIL! Check out the video to find out why. Thanks for watching, subscribe, comment, share the video and give it a thumbs up! Enjoy!

#TheOldAssRetroGamer

shwanzi
Advanced
on: March 6, 2016, 15:41

The all new episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer is here! And I have three special guests to share their stories about "WTF Games" - BAD or RAD Game Reviews, John Riggs of Rigg'd Games and Wood Hawker of BeatEmUps/You're Watching Wood/That YT Show! What games totally let us down, were downright horrible or made us contemplate seppuku? Watch the video to find out!

Thanks for watching and please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share the video on social media and give it a thumbs up! Enjoy!

shwanzi
Advanced
on: March 20, 2016, 07:28

The Old Ass Retro Gamer returns with his unboxing and review of the emulation console the Retro Freak by Cyber Gadget! Is it worth the money? How does it compare to the Retron 5? Can it make me a sandwich? Check out the video to find out!

Thanks for watching and please subscribe to the YouTube channel, share the video on social media, comment and give it a thumbs up! Enjoy!
#TheOldAssRetroGamer

shwanzi
Advanced
on: April 10, 2016, 19:56

Welcome to the second episode of The Old Ass Retro Gamer's "Dreamcasting" series where he chronicles his quest to gather a complete Sega Dreamcast video game set. In this installment Chris knocks a few heavy hitters off his checklist and shows off some of his pick-ups from his recent trip to L.A.

Please subscribe to the channel, comment, share the video link on social media and give it a thumbs up if you like what you see. Thanks for watching!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.446 seconds.