Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >> Last
Author Topic: Lets Taco Bout Games
StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
Post Re: Lets Taco Bout Games
on: October 31, 2016, 07:07

Stuff We Play: Michael Jackson the SHAMONE Experience DS

In this special Halloween episode of "Stuff We Play", we take a look at Michael Jackson: The Experience for the Nintendo DS. Because Thriller, or something like that. Is this game any good, or at least worth it's low price? Or is it just a big insult to the King of Pop? Find out in this new exciting episode!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: November 7, 2016, 08:11

Let's Taco 'Bout Games: Flea Market Heaven

In today's episode, James and Kenzie go to the Yucatan Taco Stand to recount their trip to what may be the best flea market in the world. Many people say that the days finding cheap video games at flea markets are over, but that is DEFINITElY not the case as shown by this adventure. Join them as they find deals the likes of what have never been seen before!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: November 15, 2016, 19:31

New "Gaming on the Run" today, with some AWESOME pickups!

Gaming on the Run: Old PC Games Are Awesome!

On today's episode, James has gotten quite a lot of games! More specifically, half of them are old DOS and Windows games from the 80s and 90s! But what games are they? Find out in today's episode!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: November 21, 2016, 12:48

New "Stuff We Play" today, featuring a really strange Shrek game!

Shrek: Hassle at the Castle | Stuff We Play

Somebody once told me there was a Shrek game for the Game Boy Advance. I didn't believe them, but it's true! Shrek: Hassle at the Castle is a video game based off the first Shrek film. Is it any fun to play though? Find out in today's episode!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: November 28, 2016, 17:54

New "Stuff We Play" short review today of what are by far the most anticipated games of this year!

Stuff We Play: Pokemon Sun and Moon Are The Best!

Pokémon Sun and Moon are out and, in our opinion, they are the best Pokémon games yet! But why do they deserve that title? What makes some so original and awesome? Find out in today's episode!

And don't worry, I've kept this spoiler free!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: December 12, 2016, 14:40

New video up today exclusively on VidMe!

College Dorm Gaming Setup Tour!

On today's VidMe exclusive episode, James give a tour of his dorm room and his retro gaming setup contained within! Several consoles. One PC. Lots of games. And of course, beverages of the carbonated variety. See it all on today's epic tour!

https://vid.me/6WhK

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: December 20, 2016, 09:03

I finally went and made a tour of my game room!

StuffWePlay Game Room Tour 2016

One room. 40+ systems. Hundreds of games. This is the official Stuff We Play Game Room Tour 2016! See it all here, from rare games to obscure systems! From Pong to PS4, every single console generation is represented, with there even being some retro PC gaming goodness along the way as well! See it all in this EPIC game room tour! We'd love to hear your suggestions for videos, so leave them in the comments below!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: December 24, 2016, 00:11

I have a new review up, just in time for Christmas Eve!

Noah’s Ark NES Review | SWPG

Tis the season, so what better way to enjoy the holidays than with an unlicensed NES game? On today's episode, we take a look at "Noah's Ark" from Bible Adventures. Is this game truly terrible, or is there some good in this Christian game? Find out in today's episode!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: December 28, 2016, 22:47

Let’s Taco ‘Bout Games Christmas Special Extravaganza 2016

On today's episode, James and Colin come together to celebrate the holidays! They aim to do three things:

1.Talk about tasty Mexican food!
2.Share their favourite gaming Christmas memories!
3.Do a gift exchange!

What awesome things have they gotten each other? Will they find the spirit of the season? Find out on this special holiday episode!

StuffWePla-
y
Advanced
on: January 2, 2017, 17:15

Sega Genesis Mini Classic Edition? Review | SWPG

What if I told you that Sega had their own system to rival the NES Classic Edition? More specifically, they have several of them, and they've been coming out since the early 2000s! On today's episode, we take a look at one of these strange consoles. Is it any good? Is it worth the $10 price tag? And are the built in games worth your time? Find out on today's episode!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >> Last
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.381 seconds.