Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are 360 Faceplates still collectible?
Jinx
Beginner
Post Are 360 Faceplates still collectible?
on: October 22, 2012, 13:05

Like the title says, are XBox 360 faceplates still collectible? I don't think the slim 360 can even use the old style interchangeable faceplates.

I am the proud owner of a 2005 E3 faceplate that used to be very collectible. Not so sure it's worth much today.

--------------------
My Consoles: PS3, PS2 slim, PS2 slim (JPN), PSOne, Xbox 360 slim, Xbox, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis 2 & 3, Game Gear, Wii U, Wii, GameCube, Game Boy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, 3DS-XL, SNES 2, 3DO, CD-i, Neo Geo CD (JPN), Neo Geo Pocket (JPN)
My Arcades: Hard Drivin', Nintendo Playchoice 10, Nintendo Red Tent, Batman (1990), Neo Geo MVS (2-slot)

MetalJesus-
Rocks
Administrator
Post Re: Are 360 Faceplates still collectible?
on: October 22, 2012, 13:12

I have the same faceplate! Got it by attending that E3.

I would assume anything like this will continue to be collectable in the future, regardless of the rise or fall of current prices...all depending on how many were produced and still around. It's hard to gauge the future of Xbox 360 collecting, because it's still current gen and relatively new. Wait 5 or 10 years and something like this could be worth quite a bit to the right collector.

Retro Gaming with a Heavy Metal Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.121 seconds.