Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Favourite Game EVER?
wildbird51-
Pro
Post Re: Favourite Game EVER?
on: October 31, 2012, 06:00

Quote from clamcakes on October 30, 2012, 14:15

Quote from wildbird5150 on October 28, 2012, 23:04
Street Fighter Zero 2. I've played this game for years, even bought a replacement for my Saturn, when my 1st copy refused to work any longer.

I was going to say SF Alpha 2... which is almost the same thing. That was also the last SF game that I liked the controls for.

Don't forget the music, it has some great tunes. Then Capcom f$%d up big time with Zero 3, but most people think that Zero 3 is the best fighting out there.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

brundlefly
on: November 1, 2012, 10:34

Mine is The Warriors for the PS2 and its due to the awsome combat and levels + my love for the film helps alot also.

NespowerAt-
ariage
on: November 1, 2012, 19:49

Borderlands on 360 or goldeneye n64

Symphony
Beginner
on: November 15, 2012, 23:46

Xenogears on PS1 with Panzer Dragoon Saga on Saturn close behind.

Cynicaster
on: November 20, 2012, 10:54

Easy--Frostbite on Atari 2600. No other game has remained enjoyable to me for a longer period of time.

JohannHard-
ing
on: November 20, 2012, 12:19

DOOM is my favorite game ever!
I still play doom on skulltag and/or on any platform version of my collection at least once a month. I got DOOM in his BOX(pc), DOOM2(pc), FINALDOOM(PSX), DOOM(SATURN,JAGUAR,32X,PLAYSATION,SNES), both XBOX360, DOOM3 & EXPANSION, DOOM BFG(PS3),DOOM 64,the guide for DOOM2 and Doom64,a Doom 64 poster(Nintendo Power) and I got a tattoo of a cacodemon.
I just love it's sinister ambiance.
I think the N64 is pretty much the best one and the Doom Psx edition contain Doom1 and Doom2 but with coloured room wich add a bit of the N64 style.

jaco281
on: November 28, 2012, 15:13

Mine would be a tie both are ps1 games but it would have to be either final fantasy ix or tekken 3. Still play both of them all the time and both are great games.

InnovaX5
Advanced
on: November 28, 2012, 16:17

Everquest. I can honestly say I've prolly wasted about 3 complete years of my life on that game since 1999. I don't feel its the best game or even that good of a game anymore for me. Yet I still find myself going back to it for its nostalgic effects on me, time and time again. Its influenced me so much over the years and broke so much ground for me as a teenager that I'd have to put it above a console title and give it my favorite game ever approval.

Clecio
Advanced
on: December 21, 2012, 20:25

No way to... Sorry, there is one: Megaman 2. Great memories.

16bitbroth-
ers
on: February 22, 2013, 08:29

ooooh this is a hard one, thinking about it I'm struggling to put a top 10 in order! It's so hard to choose but from the retro era I'd probably go with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and a modern great would be Batman: Arkham City.

The other lads would probably choose something totally different but that's my two cents 🙂

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.411 seconds.