Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Halo Reach
metcar
Beginner
Post Halo Reach
on: November 2, 2012, 18:03

Been thinking about getting this game. been wanting to get into the Halo series i have Halo 2 and liked it a lot and decided if I'm gonna start better go in chronological order i know Halo Wars in Technically the first chronologically but it's a RTS game and while i'm a Huge RTS fan i want to stick with the FPS side of Halo for now.

PGen98
Advanced
Post Re: Halo Reach
on: November 2, 2012, 18:21

If you're going Chronologically, wouldn't you want to move to Halo 3 next? Just the same, Halo 3 is good, ODST wasn't that great, but Halo Reach is actually a great game. It's a refreshing break from the standard storyline, but not such a departure that you wouldn't recognize it as a Halo game. Really great game, in my opinion and worth picking up.

metcar
Beginner
on: November 2, 2012, 19:10

Yeah i only have Halo 2 i never played Halo 1 except for the demo so i wanted to start from the beginning and go reach-1 10th anniverary-odst-3 then 4 when it comes down in price.

PGen98
Advanced
on: November 2, 2012, 20:04

Ah, I see what you're saying (story Chonological, not release date -- sorry, I'm slow today :D). Yeah, that's a really good way to go through it, though if you're going to do it properly, you should include another playthrough of 2 so you're keeping the story concurrent.

That'd make for a fun playthrough project to go right the way through it!

metcar
Beginner
on: November 3, 2012, 13:39

yeah i plan to play halo 2 as well. i'd really like to get the pc version cause it has the updated HD textures.

jimK
on: November 3, 2012, 15:00

yea i really enjoyed the story for reach!

Parlux
on: November 4, 2012, 06:52

if your going in order buy halo reach then halo combat evolve anniversary then buy halo odst (Takes place in halo 2 when Miranda keys goes after one of the prophets in slip space and you play a rookie ODST) you already beat halo 2 so you can skip it then play halo 3

metcar
Beginner
on: November 11, 2012, 20:10

Beat Halo: Reach now just gotta wait and get Halo Anniversary.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.291 seconds.