Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: First << 9 10 11 [12] 13
Author Topic: Recent Game Pickups
S-Pac316
Advanced
Post Re: Recent Game Pickups
on: July 26, 2013, 14:32

I bought three new games for the PS3... Modnation Racers, GTA IV and GTA: Episodes from Liberty City.

EDIT: Just bought WWE Smackdown!:Here comes the Pain for PS2 and Action Fighter and Black Belt for Sega Master System.

-------------

Kyle325
Advanced
on: July 28, 2013, 03:30

Just added a ColecoVision and Dreamcast to my home within the past 2 weeks, neither of which I had before. Man, both are FANTASTIC! Sonic Adventure way better on the DC, and Coleco Donkey Kong is great, but Miner 2049er and Time Pilot have been huge obessions for the system. I have a big batch of other games I will share soon as well as on my youtube gaming channel.. ( https://www.youtube.com/user/GAMETIMEwithKyle )

"work is for people who can't play videogames" --Billy Mitchell
'GameTime' hosted by Kyle-- http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMETIMEwithKyle

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: July 30, 2013, 22:44

I downloaded Shantae for the 3DS VC. Yeah, it's an interesting game. The graphics are pretty good for the hardware it was programed on, I'm pretty impressed.
It's $5 which is much, MUCH cheaper than what it goes for on eBay! As much as I would like the GBC cart, it's not worth plopping down $200(more or less) on it.

-------------

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: August 5, 2013, 15:21

Hate to double post but here are my latest acquisitions...
First I bought Mario Party 1 for N64 Astal for Sega Saturn the other day.
I also bought Kid Icarus Uprising for 3DS today!

-------------

Devalis
on: August 14, 2013, 21:29

just picked up the following:
Castlevania 2 for Gameboy
Starfox Adventures
Gauntlet Legends for DC
Crazy Taxi 1 and 2 for DC
Jet Grind Radio for DC
Sonic Adventure for DC
Flashback for 3D0

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: August 16, 2013, 20:20

I recently bought WWE Day of Reckoning 2 and Star Wars: Rogue Leader for Gamecube, Battle Arena Toshinden 2(longbox) for PS1 and Kung-Fu Heroes for NES!
I also Downloaded DuckTales Remastered for Wii U.
It's a really good remake, screw all the mainstream reviewers who say otherwise!
Then my copy of Sonic and Knuckles for Genesis came in!
I also found a copy of "The Last Story" for Wii at Gamestop for $30 new! I figured I better get it before the prices go up on eBay for it.

-------------

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: August 30, 2013, 17:57

Today I bought...WWE Smackdown vs. RAW for PS2, Wii Play for...Wii, Desert Strike for Genesis and Yoshi's Island for SNES!
Sad to say that the physical shop I got those from will close in 30 days.
But he will take his business online so all is not lost. In the mean time, I'll take advantage of the clearance sale...
BTW, he gave me Wii Play for free as part of the sale!

-------------

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: September 13, 2013, 12:11

In the past few weeks, I recently got Captain Skyhawk and Astyanax for NES, Donkey Kong Land for Game Boy and Fire Pro Wrestling for GBA!
Later on I got New Super Luigi U for Wii U, I also downloaded Summer Carnival '92: RECCA for the 3DS Virtual Console. You know, that rare Famicom game? Yeah, they released it outside Japan for the first time! Also I got Battletoads and Double Dragon for SNES, Jak X :Combat Racing for PS2 and Nuclear Strike for PS1

Later on I bought Section Z for NES and MTV Jackass: The game for PS2, Natsume Championship Wrestling and WWF Royal Rumble for SNES!
Also Yoshi's Story for N64, X-Men Children of the Atom for Sega Saturn and Beyond Good & Evil for PS2!

-------------

Devalis
on: September 15, 2013, 14:48

picked up a near mint original 60Gb PS3 and a Power Glove. Power Glove isn't in the best shape, but it was free.

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: September 17, 2013, 19:40

Got Centipede for Game Boy and downloaded Castle of Illusion for PS3!

-------------

Pages: First << 9 10 11 [12] 13
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.368 seconds.