Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: F-Zero
DoctorFeel-
good
Beginner
Post F-Zero
on: November 10, 2012, 12:28

I was playing this game earlier today, really brings back some great memories. Anyway, I was wondering, what are some of your favorite tracks from F-Zero. Both tracks meaning race tracks and sound tracks! Mine is Big Blue for both. Just love the sound of it and the track was a ton of fun, especially the icy part.

I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real or not?

BurningDoo-
m
Advanced
Post Re: F-Zero
on: November 10, 2012, 13:26

I recently picked this one up at Goodwill for cheap. Such a tough game. But I love the music in it. And you gotta feel nostalgic for the sweet Mode 7 graphics.

Dergian
on: November 13, 2012, 12:35

This and Battle Cars i use to play ALL the time at my best friends house... Hours of play time great memories

gamester81
Administrator
on: November 13, 2012, 22:21

Man, one of the must have games for the SNES! Have you guys played the hack F-Zero 2? It's actually not too bad.

wildbird51-
Pro
on: November 14, 2012, 06:33

I think that F-Zero is a godfather to all the Wipeout games and clones out there. Considering your question, I think that the race I love the most is Port Town and the music is awesome too.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

Symphony
Beginner
on: November 16, 2012, 00:37

I agree with Big Blue. Second best is Mute City.

albirhiza
Beginner
on: November 16, 2012, 07:52

I have a soft spot for Mute City, since it is the first track and that song has become synonymous with F-Zero for me. Always enjoyed racing Port Town and Big Blue as well.

porksalot4-
L
on: November 19, 2012, 13:28

i use to love playing this game against my friend. we would use the game genie codes though so we had unlimited nitro. so we would set it up to see just how fast we could get around the tracks. nitro going the whole time. it was amazing how competative we got against eachother. memories

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.331 seconds.