Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: N64 Magazine Time Capsule Series
glennplant
Post N64 Magazine Time Capsule Series
on: November 20, 2012, 07:47

Hi gamers, 2 weeks ago i posted the first episode in a series i will be making called the n64 magazien time capsule. the series is following the n64 magazine from its first issue in a sequential basis. I have full HD scans of all of the magazines pages so if you click to watch in hd you can also pause the video and clearly read the text in the articles.

in the first episode i wanted to give more of an overview of how the series will work and in future episodes ill be going into more depth about each article.

Gamster81 and NEScomplex are both inspirations for the series and i think the way my show is presented it is different from their shows and so i hope you will enjoy.
Anyway here is the link to episode 1, the second episode will be up on December 1st and future episodes will be up on the first of every month.

ProjectRea-
lity64
Post Re: N64 Magazine Time Capsule Series
on: November 20, 2012, 19:16

great channel i'll def sub to this. Anyway you can send the scans? I'd love to read more on my fav system

glennplant
on: November 21, 2012, 04:50

Quote from ProjectReality64 on November 20, 2012, 19:16
great channel i'll def sub to this. Anyway you can send the scans? I'd love to read more on my fav system

if you check the link in the description itll take you to the download page 🙂

glad you liked, i was always a huge fan of this magazine and it was a lot better than the official one here in the UK. Plus the writing style was much more credible as the official magazine was very bias

glennplant
on: December 3, 2012, 14:29

episode 2 is now live

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.204 seconds.