Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Your first system?
Clecio
Advanced
Post Re: Your first system?
on: December 9, 2012, 13:40

I met videogames at the airport arcade when going to pick up parents. I freaked out playing Moon Patrol, Pete Pirate and Neo Rally X. That's when a saw an Atari 2600 of a friend of mine. That drove me crazy. After a couple of months my parents gave me An. Odyssey 2. It was 1982. Man, what awesome it was. Every saturday, my father asked me if I wanted to buy a new game. LoL. He tooked me to the shopping mall and that was deligtful. That Odyssey still with me, in perfect condition. I lost most of my carts but still have a couple. Because of the problems with coax, I made an RCA adptation, but I think Ive done it well.

rampage
on: December 11, 2012, 15:02

IIRC my fist sistem was and Atari 2600, it was a great system, y remember we spend houers plying with my sister Chicken Run and Pac-man

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: December 24, 2012, 01:35

The first system I have played was the Atari 2600 and the first game I can remember playing was Space Invaders for it.

-------------

dodge2461
on: December 25, 2012, 23:15

My first game system was the Super Nintendo. I remember playing Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past(best zelda ever IMO), Super Mario World, so many memories.

thekyle043-
on: January 22, 2013, 16:46

My first system was a sega genesis! I am was a little behind my time considering I was born in 97, haha. I don't remember playing it too much. The first game i played was maximum carnage. The only thing I can honestly remember about the game was the cover of the cart.

gamester81
Administrator
on: January 22, 2013, 20:25

My very first console I owned was the Colecovision, quickly followed by the Atari 2600. I loved playing the both consoles back in the day (and still do).

16bitbroth-
ers
on: February 21, 2013, 08:26

Hey Guys, Well there are four of us on our channel all the same age but funnily enough we all started on different consoles!

There seems to be a lot of love here for the 2600 here but we started a little later than that. Adi's first console was his NES, Danny's was the Sega Master System, Roger had the Amiga 500 and Johnny's was the Sega MegaDrive. We are all collectors now and getting back those memories by playing those games is something we all enjoy! Not to mention the fun we have playing them now 😀

wildbird51-
Pro
on: February 21, 2013, 09:04

Sega Master System.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

MagnaFarce
on: February 23, 2013, 21:03

I'm just a youngin', so my first system was a Nintendo 64 that my brothers and I bought with our own money a bit after the Gamecube came out. I think I was about 10 or 11 at the time and had only played video games at other kids' houses. It was wild to have our own system.

I think the N64 is the main reason I prefer cartridge-based games over disc-based ones. It's just a preference which was steeped in my youth.

Raymond199-
on: March 8, 2013, 16:33

My game system was the Super Nintendo and man I was in love With it my favorite game was sim city 2000 played that game hours on in now since i Dont have it anymore i play all retro games on my kindle fire hd

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.41 seconds.