Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Top 5 likes/dislikes about the Wii U
gamester81
Administrator
Post Top 5 likes/dislikes about the Wii U
on: December 3, 2012, 19:33

The Wii U has been out for several weeks now, and I've formed some opinions on it which are both good and bad. Here are my lists of my top 5 Wii U likes and dislikes. http://dev2017.gamester81.com/top-5-wii-u-likesdislikes/

Mysteriozo-
ne
Post Re: Top 5 likes/dislikes about the Wii U
on: January 17, 2013, 09:09

I have had it for a while now and I must admit I don't really play it that much. I have about 3 games which are still sealed. When I do play I mostly stick to Mario U and occasionally dabble with Nintendo Land but that's it. I am mostly playing my PS3 these days, addicited to Walking Dead and Far Cry 3.

gamester81
Administrator
on: January 17, 2013, 20:25

Walking Dead and FC3 are great games, and yeah I haven't played my Wii U in awhile either.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: January 21, 2013, 11:43

The Wii U is probably going to have a slow build like the 3DS. But Nintendo will have to drop the price and release the killer app like Super Mario 3D Land to pull it off.

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

Freezieunl-
imited
Beginner
on: February 20, 2013, 18:27

Really enjoying my wii u so far but easily my biggest dislike is the online connectivity either doing a update or trying to download a game or even connect to the online store it's just feels clunky and I can't even count how many error codes I have gotten however good news its that nintendo can iron out those issues I just hope they do it sooner than later

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.209 seconds.