Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sick gaming
LuzZelenia
Pro
Post Sick gaming
on: December 17, 2012, 22:59

Well, I have a pretty bad cold (which is one of the reasons why I have hardly been on lately) and I find that whenever I have a cold, there is a certain game I gravitate more to, specifically The Legend of Dragoon. I don't know if it's because it's just a generally comforting game to me but I always end up playing it when I'm sick, even when I was little (though most of the time when I wa little I wasn't actually sick, just pretending so that I could stay home and play LoD)

Anybody else like this?

Richard
Post Re: Sick gaming
on: December 17, 2012, 23:33

That is interesting, but I do not have a game I lean to when I am sick. Actually, when I get sick it is usually pretty bad so I wouldn't be in a state to game.

LuzZelenia
Pro
on: December 18, 2012, 01:58

Quote from Richard on December 17, 2012, 23:33
That is interesting, but I do not have a game I lean to when I am sick. Actually, when I get sick it is usually pretty bad so I wouldn't be in a state to game.

That happened to me the last time I was sick. I was just too sick to play video games.it was the first time that had ever happened though. Most of the time I'm sick what bothers me most is my asthma so I'll have to take allot of nebulizer treatments which I have to be awake and sitting up for so I might as well be playing video games while doing it.

Outlaw
Beginner
on: December 18, 2012, 03:53

For me it's either a RPG (Final Fantasy) or some good old Mario, Journey to Silus with hot chocolate. 😀

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: December 18, 2012, 06:24

Something without a lot of camera movement is good for me. A Boy and His Blob or maybe an old school RPG like Fallout 1 or 2. But that is after I can start thinking straight again. Before that I usually watch gaming videos on youtube.

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

albirhiza
Beginner
on: December 18, 2012, 07:38

Last year I had a pretty bad sinus infection(missed a week of work). I just sat on my sofa and played the hell out of Dark Souls. I was so out of it, that the continuous dying didn't even get to me. I think I put in 40+ hrs in 5 days and haven't touched the game since. Excited to try it again with a clear head. However, a little GBA or DS while bed ridden is my usual M.O.

PGen98
Advanced
on: December 18, 2012, 22:48

I tend not to game when I'm sick, but when I do, I seem to lean more towards simple sports titles or handheld games like Pokemon or Onimusha Tactics. Things that don't require too much thought, mostly 🙂

LuzZelenia
Pro
on: December 18, 2012, 23:59

Outlaw, buriedonmars: RPGs are good for sick days I think because you can just zone out and grind like crazy. When I'm sick I can grInd and grind for hours and not get bored with it.

Clecio
Advanced
on: December 21, 2012, 18:20

Quote from LuzZelenia on December 17, 2012, 22:59
Well, I have a pretty bad cold (which is one of the reasons why I have hardly been on lately) and I find that whenever I have a cold, there is a certain game I gravitate more to, specifically The Legend of Dragoon. I don't know if it's because it's just a generally comforting game to me but I always end up playing it when I'm sick, even when I was little (though most of the time when I wa little I wasn't actually sick, just pretending so that I could stay home and play LoD)

Anybody else like this?

Ha ha ha! Last week I had to go to the hospital and I made my bag and putted my Game Gear in it. Luckly, I just stayed there for a few hours.

LuzZelenia
Pro
on: December 21, 2012, 20:51

Quote from Clecio on December 21, 2012, 18:20

Quote from LuzZelenia on December 17, 2012, 22:59

Anybody else like this?

Ha ha ha! Last week I had to go to the hospital and I made my bag and putted my Game Gear in it. Luckly, I just stayed there for a few hours.

You know, every time I bring a handheld ur places with me, I never end up playing it. I don't know why, I just rather play my handhelds at home which kind of defeats the purpose of it being a handheld.

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.434 seconds.