Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lollipop Chainsaw - Rescued From the Bin
Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
Post Lollipop Chainsaw - Rescued From the Bin
on: February 17, 2013, 11:22

New Rescued From the Bin! This time I'm saving Lollipop Chainsaw. A brilliant game that I thought got a bad rap because of its course humor.

What games do you guys think unfairly got a negative reviews or was just plainly misunderstood?

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

albirhiza
Beginner
Post Re: Lollipop Chainsaw - Rescued From the Bin
on: February 18, 2013, 08:36

Another great video and great timing. I actually just rescued ($15 new) and finished this gem last week. I love the over-the-top nature and plain old fun of the game. Trying to get the biggest sparkle hunting score didn't get old for me and was very satisfying. The camera and fighting mechanics took a little getting used to, but once you started unlocking moves the game really falls into its own was just a blast to play. What can I say, I love to be entertained and this game provided it in spades.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: February 18, 2013, 17:43

Quote from albirhiza on February 18, 2013, 08:36
Another great video and great timing. I actually just rescued ($15 new) and finished this gem last week. I love the over-the-top nature and plain old fun of the game. Trying to get the biggest sparkle hunting score didn't get old for me and was very satisfying. The camera and fighting mechanics took a little getting used to, but once you started unlocking moves the game really falls into its own was just a blast to play. What can I say, I love to be entertained and this game provided it in spades.

I agree. You have to hang in there until you unlock some of those combos. I did have a section were I went more in depth about the gameplay but I had to cut it for time. Maybe I'll put it back in for the DVD release lol. Thanks for watching!

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

WeekendGam-
eGuy
Beginner
on: March 8, 2013, 14:21

This was definitely a good one...I am glad I waited for it to drop to $20 though...I'm always hunting a deal

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.194 seconds.