Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Your first system?
Bahamut_X
Post Re: Your first system?
on: November 5, 2013, 15:01

Intellivision was the first console I remember playing at home, while had friends with the 2600. Only had a few games for it before the controllers had bit the dust and it got chucked out.

Think I've had a chance to play most of the major consoles of each generation since then with having had the pleasure of getting a used Colecovision. Only ones that I haven't are likely the more obscure ones available if they can be found.

TheUltimat-
eFrieza
on: June 17, 2015, 12:31

The first system I ever owned was the Sega Master System (version 2). Its pretty banged now but it will always be a very important part of my collection. I believe it was a Christmas present around the early 90's. I had the version that came installed with Alex Kidd In Miracle World, which is still one of my favourite games! Soon afterwards I had games like Sonic The Hedgehog (I played this version before the MD one), Moon Walker, The Terminator, The Lion King, Mortal Kombat, Streets of Rage, Ninja and many others 🙂

My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp-bvulnoIS2EWlnGjWzEQ

MyGamerXP
on: June 19, 2015, 04:57

My first ever system was the Sega Mega Drive back in 1992!

I got it for my birthday and my Dad set it up on the dining room table. It came with Sonic the Hedgehog and Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.

A bit later on my friend let me borrow Altered Beast which I played co-op a lot with my Dad. We had loads of fun on that system and I still have it (my original console) today! 🙂

MyGamerXP | YouTube Channel | Twitter

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.167 seconds.