Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Gamecube Survival Horror!
supernorst
Post Gamecube Survival Horror!
on: October 21, 2012, 19:36

Personally would like to know what Everyone thinks of the Gamecube lineup of survival horror games. I know the Gamecube sports 6 Resident Evil games & Eternal Darkness. They're great games as I own all of them. However is there any other notable horror games on the system?

BurningDoo-
m
Advanced
Post Re: Gamecube Survival Horror!
on: October 21, 2012, 22:39

There's Geist. It's not all that scary or anything. But it's unique and fun and has to do with the paranormal. You play as a ghost with all kinds of abilities you can use to interfere with the human world.

There's also Bloodrayne and Blood Omen 2. They're just gory and gothic looking action games though, not really horror games. But they're good for what they are.

supernorst
on: October 22, 2012, 14:27

sounds pretty fun 🙂

Pan
on: October 22, 2012, 15:15

Hunter the Reckoning is pretty fun, some find it pretty repetitive but I liked playing it with 3 or 4 plays, 1 player and it's boring. The Resident Evil games and Eternal Darkness are the only true survival horror games I can think of for gamecube though. Maybe check out Killer7, it's not really a horror game but it has its disturbing moments.

My Gallery. Timewalk Games.

Yojimbo
on: November 9, 2012, 18:58

Eternal darkness is awesome,also Resident Evil 4 on gamecube is the best version,and Resident Evil (remake).these were the ones I played and all amazing games.

Symphony
Beginner
on: November 16, 2012, 00:11

Resident Evil remake is imho the best RE ever. Love that game. lol

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.265 seconds.