Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ReviewTechUSA
Totalled
Post ReviewTechUSA
on: October 21, 2012, 21:39

ReviewTechUSA, what can I say about it?

Well, Rich, the channel owner, covers a lot of stories. He covers stuff from Xbox rumors to Wii rumors to Steam rumors. He's strong on his opinion and he has some of the best sounding audio I've heard. His videos are always interesting to watch and the conversations in the comments are always interesting. His voice is pretty soothing to listen to and he's great to listen to when doing something else. I go back and watch some of his earlier videos when I'm doing something just because he's interesting to listen to.

Things to watch out for:

He's a PC gamer. He sold his Xbox 360 and PS3 recently as he was getting tired of them. All his game reviews have turned over to the PC versions of games. If there is something he doesn't like about another YouTuber, he will talk about. Sometimes he does videos like "My Worst Dating Nightmares" and if you don't like to see content like that on your YouTube Homepage, then you probably shouldn't subscribe to him.

I've been subscribed to him for a little over a year and I love most of the stuff he puts up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA

gamester81
Administrator
Post Re: ReviewTechUSA
on: October 22, 2012, 09:07

I agree RIch has a great channel, and I recommend ReviewTechUSA as well!

ZRPG
on: November 3, 2012, 19:26

ReviewTechUSA is great and informative. Some people don't like his style and I do agree that he can get stale after a while, especially as of late with just a tossed-in gameplay clip with some audio over it.

dodge2461
on: November 25, 2012, 21:28

I love RTU! I've even recommended some topics to him

TigerClawT-
V
Beginner
on: July 1, 2015, 03:40

I have been watching Rich for about a year. Yeah he has a good channel.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.198 seconds.