Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite video game posters?
DoctorFeel-
good
Beginner
Post Favorite video game posters?
on: October 26, 2012, 18:03

Hey, I'm redesigning my video game room, since now I have a lot more space, and some money. I want to get some new video game posters, and I was wondering if any of you guys have favorite video game posters, or art you can link to on deviantart or pixiv or what not. So far I'm considering this poster, as well as a few others. I just would prefer this without text, also if you have any good printing websites that you have had good experiences with, please share them! Anything retro or just beautiful in general will be great, thanks.

I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real or not?

gamester81
Administrator
Post Re: Favorite video game posters?
on: October 28, 2012, 16:09

Aw man I remember these posters! Awesome stuff!

brundlefly
on: November 1, 2012, 10:31

I wish more game companies put in posters with their releases.
Rockstar and Atlas do it alot but they are the only companies i can think off who do.

BurningDoo-
m
Advanced
on: November 1, 2012, 16:05

I actually like the old NES and Master System posters that had a bunch of different game screenshits on them like these (the Sega Master System one I have hanging in my man-cave amongst other video game, comic book, and metal posters, and the Nintendo one I had as a kid and now wish I never got rid of):

Image Image

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.18 seconds.