Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Snow Day Games
albirhiza
Beginner
Post Snow Day Games
on: October 29, 2012, 07:21

As adults we don't get many manditory days off, but this week the east coast is getting hit hard by hurricane Sandy (the whole state of Delaware is shut down), so I thought it would be fun for people to list their favorite snow day games. Mine would have to be Super Mario World. It is just such a fun, bright, and nostalgic game. Perfect to just play through on a day off.

wildbird51-
Pro
Post Re: Snow Day Games
on: October 29, 2012, 07:44

In fact, we have some serious winter coming in Russia. If I have a snow day, I'd pop a good old Super Metroid.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

PGen98
Advanced
on: October 29, 2012, 08:38

I live in Arizona at the moment, so snow days aren't exactly something I'm on the lookout for. Before I moved to the States, I would always break out my Mega Drive and play FIFA or the original Sonic the Hedgehog on snowy days. I think if I were in an area that got snow days today, I'd probably go more towards Super Mario 64, Star Wars KotOR or Halo 2. Nice fun games.

DoctorFeel-
good
Beginner
on: October 29, 2012, 13:23

I like to kick back and relax with a nice RPG on a snowy day. In my opinion, they are much more relaxing than beat em ups, shoot em ups, or fps's. I have a bunch of games that my friend has lent me I haven't gotten around to playing, Lufia 2, Secret of Mana, and a few games I've heard are great, Japanese-exclusives for the Saturn.

I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Like is any of this for real or not?

metallicat-
84_2003
Beginner
on: October 30, 2012, 13:02

Everytime I see snow the games I think of are sonic 2 and street fighter 2 champion edition. Im always playing retro games but once I see snow it just takes me back even more

Clecio
Advanced
on: December 21, 2012, 21:47

I only see snow at TV. But for rainy days something not too hard nor noisy, because I want to hear the falling drops. Pick up a hand held and try to relax.

LuzZelenia
Pro
on: December 22, 2012, 22:31

I'm with doctorfeelgood on the RPGs. I'm currently playing Mother 3 and I can't think of many things I'd rather on a peaceful snowy day than relax with some hot chocolate and some Mother 3.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.316 seconds.