Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: starting a new gaming channel
vintagecon-
solegamer
Post starting a new gaming channel
on: November 3, 2012, 18:13

hi my name is gary im starting a new gaming channel im going be doing nes super nintendo and sega genesis and vintage systems my channel is http://www.youtube.com/vintageconsolegamer
reason i am making this channel is because of happy console gamer, metal jesus rocks and gamester81 made me want to start doing game reviews about old systems i am now starting to collect games just want say thanks to thoses people 🙂

GaminTank
Post Re: starting a new gaming channel
on: November 3, 2012, 21:57

Cool. Good luck you. PM me when you upload your first video.

vintagecon-
solegamer
on: November 5, 2012, 17:25

yeah im trying to get some video game capture hardware and a mic and some editing software i will let you know soon as i get a video up lol

gamester81
Administrator
on: November 12, 2012, 18:35

Hey Vintage...best of luck with the new channel. It's always fun starting a new channel and I have found memories of the early days of my channel too. So you're looking for a capture device for Mac right? I was using a device called the Elgato. I highly recommend not getting this device. My particular unit didn't work more than half the time, and it ended up dying on me quick. I'm using another similar device called the iGrabber. I find it to be less expensive and actually be more reliable.

glennplant
on: November 20, 2012, 08:22

if your recording retro on a mac get a dazzle (get the pc version because the mac is expensive) then connect the dazzle to your video cable but connect the audio via a splitter to the line in on your mac. then use videoglide capture to record, youll get the best results that way. What i then do on my videos is convert them to HD...some people dont like seeing 16:9 on youtube for retro games however i do and find that with n64 (which is what i do) then it doesnt mess with the image too much. hope thats of some help

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.2 seconds.