Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rayman Jungle Run
ZRPG
Post Rayman Jungle Run
on: November 3, 2012, 19:45

Who else has played this game on iOS? I had heard so much praise for it and considering my love for Rayman Origins, I had to take the plunge last week and I have loved it ever since. It captures the perfect magic and fast pacing of my favorite parts of Rayman Origins - the Skull Tooth levels. Even if you haven't played Rayman Origins and are looking to feel accomplished whilst also avoiding frustration, this is definitely the title to look out for. Just the perfect hold-over until Rayman Legends hits.

MetalJesus-
Rocks
Administrator
Post Re: Rayman Jungle Run
on: November 4, 2012, 10:22

I've been playing the iPad version and it's a really well made game. Perfectly fits the iOS touch screen with simple controls but tough to master gameplay. I'd love to see other Triple AAA game developers look at this game for inspiration about how to successfully bring over big console games to iOS.

Retro Gaming with a Heavy Metal Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

ZRPG
on: November 5, 2012, 13:55

Just out of curiosity, did you play Rayman Origins at all before playing this Jesus? I'm just curious about what your perspective was when you first played this.

MetalJesus-
Rocks
Administrator
on: November 6, 2012, 09:08

I did not play Origins...but it's on my list of games I'd to eventually get. I think for me, the entry price on the iPad of $2.99 was so low, I had no excuse to not pickup Jungle Run!

Retro Gaming with a Heavy Metal Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

ZRPG
on: November 6, 2012, 16:38

Quote from MetalJesusRocks on November 6, 2012, 09:08
I did not play Origins...but it's on my list of games I'd to eventually get. I think for me, the entry price on the iPad of $2.99 was so low, I had no excuse to not pickup Jungle Run!

Well I'm curious to hear if you see the connection once you play the full game and what you think of the Skull Tooth levels, which are what evoke the feeling Jungle Run has.

ZRPG
on: November 21, 2012, 19:21

I just finished up getting 100%! Really solid game overall. I wish they would add more levels. I guess I'll have to wait until I get my hands on Rayman Legends, then!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.229 seconds.