Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kung Fu Chaos
JDelacey
Post Kung Fu Chaos
on: November 8, 2012, 05:22

Hi guys,

Just curious if anyone else here is a fan of Kung Fu Chaos. For those of you who do not know it was an Xbox exclusive that was released around 2003. I would describes its game play as Power Stone meets Super Smash Bros.

Its the games setting though that is really cool. You are basically a movie director who is trying to make the ultimate Kung Fu movie. And you have all these crazy Kung Fu style characters at your disposal. The game is funny as hell and it has Kung Fu Fighting as its theme song so if that does not make it awesome I do not know what does. the level design is really cool and in multi player I think is where the game really shines.

Anyway if you like party/fighting games then you need to check it out. I have found its one of those original Xbox games that quite often gets overlooked. And I know that here in the UK you can pick this up dirty cheap easily under £5 including postage.

MetalJesus-
Rocks
Administrator
Post Re: Kung Fu Chaos
on: November 8, 2012, 15:56

Honestly, I own this game..but I have never played it. Probably got it as part of a lot for cheap. However, you are one of several people who have recommended I give it a go. Maybe I'll make it part of a future I Hate U episode between me, Drunken Master Paul and anybody else who stumbles into the Man Cave. 🙂

Retro Gaming with a Heavy Metal Soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

JDelacey
Post Re: Kung Fu Chaos
on: November 9, 2012, 00:45

I think that sounds like a great idea. This would be perfect for I hate you.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.13 seconds.