Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: What color is your Gamecube?
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Re: What color is your Gamecube?
on: February 7, 2013, 22:11

$19.99 at Gamestop, never thought i'd say GS had a better deal than anywhere else O.O most the retro store charge like $34.99 MINIMUM for them. Plan on picking one up soon.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: February 8, 2013, 21:51

Just got it, the Silver version, model # DOL-001

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

Clecio
Advanced
on: February 22, 2013, 00:35

I would like to have the Orange one, but it is japanese and I really dont understand anything they say. Really nice console.

MoonJump
on: May 19, 2013, 20:16

I went with Black at the launch. My friend went with purple. I still remember buying it at Toys R Us that morning with my friend. If you remember many stores sold the games before the system came out so I had already bought Star Wars and Monkey Ball. I get my system and the woman gave me a dirty look and says, "Yer' not gettin' any games with it?" and I said, No. I bought them three weeks ago." She looked at me like I was from outer space and had no idea they sold the games before the system.

http://www.arcade-hunters.com/

sidewinder-
l
on: July 15, 2013, 17:26

Quote from sidewinderl on December 18, 2012, 17:18
I have a silver GC with black GB player. I like that the silver on black matches the original DS.

Well, I lied, because now I have a Platinum GB Player to go with my Platinum 001 GC. That leaves my Black GB Player feeling a bit lonely... I'll have to remedy that.

It hasn't shown up yet, but I also ordered an Orange Spice 001 GC and GB Player.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.277 seconds.