Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zx spectrum anyone ???
JDelacey
Post Zx spectrum anyone ???
on: November 18, 2012, 14:42

Hey guys just wondered if anyone else on here was a fan of the zx spectrum back in the day. For those that do not know they were the main competitor to the Commodore 64 here in th uk. Anyway. There originally was the zx 48k and the one that I more remember was the zx spectrum +2 that was 128k. Like the commodore it took forever to load a game. A school friend of mine had the Commodore 64 and I think that the games did look better on that. One thing it had over the commodore was that to load a game you just had to press load on the screen and not enter anything weird,

I used to love going in to my local wh smith store that would sell zx spectrum tapes for like a couple of quid a time. All the big games were ported to the zx spectrum there is even a port of street fighter 2.

My fondest memories are of the first batman game that was similar to another good game called head over heels. This batman game was basically a isometric platform game.
Another great game was chase hq 2 which was a action racing game and a arcade port. The ninja turtles arcade game was also given a zx spectrum port.

Anyway I was just curious if any one else had a zx spectrum in the 80's

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.102 seconds.