Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1pc game
Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post 1pc game
on: November 19, 2012, 18:06

Final Fantasy XI

Condition: good, no scratches seen

No paper work for this game, given to me in a jewl case, will sell in jewl case. Both discs are in good condition, i have looked over many times and have not seen any scratches. Got it for helping someone move, but found out that i have to pay to play, and seeing as i'm a college kid, i have no money to afford for the monthly charge, as i have bills to worry about that are more important.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
Post Re: 1pc game
on: November 20, 2012, 10:14

I might also donate to either MJR or Gamester if they want it.

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

JohannHard-
ing
on: November 26, 2012, 08:40

Yeah I saddly understand you. Out of job, unpaided bills. I got a couple of retro console that I start thinking about selling. JVC X"eye, saturn , jaguar , sega cd, couple of working dreamcast and sega genesis =( still prostitution seem to be a better idea!

gamester81
Administrator
on: December 2, 2012, 21:58

The JVC X'Eye is a cool system to own Johann. I'm sure you could sell it for some good $$. 🙂

InnovaX5
Advanced
on: December 2, 2012, 22:52

Its true, X'eyes are going for really decent amounts of money. They seem to be going up in price each month, lol.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.191 seconds.