Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Someone just dropped $10,000 in your lap...
helsinkiro-
cks
Post Re: Someone just dropped $10,000 in your lap...
on: November 27, 2012, 14:57

Complete Dreamcast Collection.

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 27, 2012, 18:19

Final Fantasy XIII XBOX 360 LCE for NTSC

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

Richard
on: November 27, 2012, 18:49

Hmmmm I would first share the wealth by buying my little bro an NES Set with all the Mega Man games CIB(Mint). I would then buy myself all the CIB(Mint) RPGs I could find from the SNES/PS1 era. I would own every RPG from the SNES/PS1 at that point and would probably use the rest of the money for all the Sega Saturn RPGs/rare games I want to play. Whatever is left will go towards random great games.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: November 30, 2012, 15:24

Quote from Richard on November 27, 2012, 18:49
Hmmmm I would first share the wealth by buying my little bro an NES Set with all the Mega Man games CIB(Mint). I would then buy myself all the CIB(Mint) RPGs I could find from the SNES/PS1 era. I would own every RPG from the SNES/PS1 at that point and would probably use the rest of the money for all the Sega Saturn RPGs/rare games I want to play. Whatever is left will go towards random great games.

Now that sounds like a plan I could get into!

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

Clecio
Advanced
on: December 21, 2012, 19:32

Quote from MetalJesusRocks on November 26, 2012, 12:19
In my opinion, no game is worth spending thousands of dollars on. They may be worth it to hardcore collectors, but my problem is I want to PLAY games and owning something that rare would just make me put it under glass on a shelf.

Instead, I'd buy craploads of regular priced games for all my systems. I'd probably fill out my SNES collection, as well as Saturn, Dreamcast and 7800 collection. It would be fun to spend it! 🙂

I totally agree with you. But instead, I would get some NES, Genesis and specially AES cartridges. And if it's allowed I would like to buy two flavors of N64 and a blue or transluced black original X-Box.

wildbird51-
Pro
on: December 22, 2012, 06:53

Complete Super Famicom collection.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

thekyle043-
on: January 25, 2013, 23:17

I would not buy any major lots. If I bought all my games at the same time that would take the fun out of collecting. Instead I would buy games over time slowly as I find new titles I want. I would work on my playstation collection first. Instead of buying a lot of games incomplete and not getting around to playing them all, i would only buy the games I knew I was going to play, complete!

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: January 29, 2013, 19:55

Quote from thekyle0430 on January 25, 2013, 23:17
I would not buy any major lots. If I bought all my games at the same time that would take the fun out of collecting. Instead I would buy games over time slowly as I find new titles I want. I would work on my playstation collection first. Instead of buying a lot of games incomplete and not getting around to playing them all, i would only buy the games I knew I was going to play, complete!

Everything you said is exactly what I'd want to do, but it would be a great test for my will power pace myself. I think I wouldn't blow it all on a few rare game and build my collection with a lot of good titles I want to play. Still though, that money would be gone quickly.

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: February 1, 2013, 18:44

I would try to get most or all of the games I want and also get some other consoles, like a Turbo Grafix/Turbo Duo.

-------------

GameMana
on: February 7, 2013, 15:43

ya I think waiting for a huge collection to go would be tops.. that and a Master System, and Colecovision.. I want them badly. Heck, I'd probably just retrofit a room to make it from the 80's and 90's, with commodore 64 work stations, communication ports, dotmatrix printers, and dial up modems going to gaming bbs, surrounded by Consoles on a wall! haha

GameMana Retro Game Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameMana

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.372 seconds.