Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Recommended Games
gamester81
Administrator
Post Recommended Games
on: December 29, 2012, 15:49

What games do you guys recommend for the Wii U? So far I have New SMB U and Zombie U. Zombie U is OK and I like the use of the gamepad controller, but the story isn't very strong IMO, and the gameplay gets a bit repetitive. I'd like to get Nintendo Land (didn't get the black bundle), but I don't want to pay $60 for it which is what regular retail goes for.

JDelacey
Post Re: Recommended Games
on: December 31, 2012, 12:18

Hi John,

I recommend transformers prime. Sure it is not going to blow you away, but its a fan fine 3rd person action game. I would say actually I have put more time into that than any other wii u game so far. It's not got as good a story as the 360 and ps3 transformers game. But it is still a fun game to play. Also I do not know about the USA, but in the uk it is one of the cheaper wii u games.

Jinx
Beginner
on: December 31, 2012, 22:49

I'm still in the early levels of New Super Mario Brothers U but let me say that the short time I've played it, it sure has felt like the first true successor of Super Mario World. SMW was/is my all time favorite Mario game.

--------------------
My Consoles: PS3, PS2 slim, PS2 slim (JPN), PSOne, Xbox 360 slim, Xbox, Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis 2 & 3, Game Gear, Wii U, Wii, GameCube, Game Boy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, 3DS-XL, SNES 2, 3DO, CD-i, Neo Geo CD (JPN), Neo Geo Pocket (JPN)
My Arcades: Hard Drivin', Nintendo Playchoice 10, Nintendo Red Tent, Batman (1990), Neo Geo MVS (2-slot)

8biteric
on: January 25, 2013, 17:08

BATMAN ARKHAM CITY is in my opinion, the best game right now on the Wii U.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: January 29, 2013, 20:22

Quote from 8biteric on January 25, 2013, 17:08

Did you play the 360/PS3/PC version? Just wondering if it is that much different. I'm pretty close to picking up a Wii U now that I've paid off Christmas. I'll be getting Zombie U for sure and I was going to get Mario, but if Arkham City is worth it I wouldn't mind playing that again.

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

gamester81
Administrator
on: February 1, 2013, 15:21

I've heard that Batman Arkham City isn't as good on the Wii U as the other ports, but I can't confirm this since I haven't played it. Zombie U is OK and worth getting if you can pick it up for around $20-$30. It gets kind of repetitive.

Freezieunl-
imited
Beginner
on: February 20, 2013, 18:21

Batman is ok on Wii U it just suffers from framerate issues that on not present on the ps3 and xbox as far as good games I think like many others just waiting on the new monster hunter and the legend of zelda windwaker remake and smash bros. which I am sure they will anounce in june

wildbird51-
Pro
on: February 21, 2013, 09:06

Quote from Buried On Mars on January 29, 2013, 20:22

Quote from 8biteric on January 25, 2013, 17:08

Did you play the 360/PS3/PC version? Just wondering if it is that much different. I'm pretty close to picking up a Wii U now that I've paid off Christmas. I'll be getting Zombie U for sure and I was going to get Mario, but if Arkham City is worth it I wouldn't mind playing that again.

I started playing on Wii U, but finished the game on my PS3. Why? The damn thing wasn't working properly.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
on: February 21, 2013, 12:38

I started playing on Wii U, but finished the game on my PS3. Why? The damn thing wasn't working properly.

Disappointing to hear. I still haven't bought a Wii U. I've come close a few times, but my practical side keeps taking over. I want at least four or five game that I really want to play on it before I take the plunge. So far Zombie U and Mario are the only two that really have me interested. Maybe after Lego City and Monster Hunter 3 comes out then I'll do it.

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

wildbird51-
Pro
on: February 22, 2013, 01:14

Quote from Buried On Mars on February 21, 2013, 12:38

Disappointing to hear. I still haven't bought a Wii U. I've come close a few times, but my practical side keeps taking over. I want at least four or five game that I really want to play on it before I take the plunge. So far Zombie U and Mario are the only two that really have me interested. Maybe after Lego City and Monster Hunter 3 comes out then I'll do it.

My advice is DON'T, because the rivals have more to offer concidering the PS4 presentation.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.38 seconds.