Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sold my US Saturn collection
wildbird51-
Pro
Post Sold my US Saturn collection
on: January 20, 2013, 10:34

I really needed cash last week, so I sold my entire US Saturn catalogue and now I feel kinda sad, because it's years of good games and memories. I still have my JP collection, but I feel like I gave away a part of my childhood with those games. Panzer Dragoon Saga, Magic Knight Rayearth, Herc's Adventures, Nights into Dreams... Know I think that I should have kept these things. If you ever find yourself thinking about selling a part of your collection, then you'd better think it over.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

Buried On-
Mars
Advanced
Post Re: Sold my US Saturn collection
on: January 21, 2013, 09:24

I haven't traded in a game in over two years. Even if a hate it I keep it because I never know if my mood or taste will change with time. I can't tell you how many games I've bought twice because I wanted to go back to it.

Check out my disastrously clever youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/BuriedOnMars/

Clecio
Advanced
on: January 29, 2013, 21:47

Quote from wildbird5150 on January 20, 2013, 10:34
I really needed cash last week, so I sold my entire US Saturn catalogue and now I feel kinda sad, because it's years of good games and memories. I still have my JP collection, but I feel like I gave away a part of my childhood with those games. Panzer Dragoon Saga, Magic Knight Rayearth, Herc's Adventures, Nights into Dreams... Know I think that I should have kept these things. If you ever find yourself thinking about selling a part of your collection, then you'd better think it over.

Pity. I still dont have a Saturn and almost not played. I only remember Nghts and Iron Man games

PGen98
Advanced
on: February 3, 2013, 13:15

I feel your pain, it's really difficult when you let them go like that. I had to sell a big part of my original Xbox collection a few years back, and it was like giving away a part of who you are. It sounds petty to think of something material in that sense, but it's true. Those memories stick with you, and I think I'd be devastated if I rid myself of my Saturn collection (the first console I really started collecting for). Or hell, any of my collection.

LuzZelenia
Pro
on: February 10, 2013, 18:51

Oh, that's rough. I don't think that I'd be able to bring myself to sell any of my collection but you've got to do what you've got to do. If I was in dire straights, I would probably be moved to sell as well. It's hard but it was probably the right decision.

Symphony
Beginner
on: February 13, 2013, 15:54

Yeah I sold all my game stuff back early 2000's and out of all of it I miss my Saturn collection most. So I know how you feel. :\

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.266 seconds.