Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What system are you going for a complete collection?
thekyle043-
Post What system are you going for a complete collection?
on: January 25, 2013, 23:30

Going for a complete collection is a hard thing to do, and there are different variables. Do you want only U.S games? All the games complete, or loose? Do you only want original versions, or are platinum/greatest hit games alright? Personally, I am going for a playstation collection. I would like all complete, and I don't mind greatest hits! What are you going for??

wildbird51-
Pro
Post Re: What system are you going for a complete collection?
on: January 26, 2013, 07:59

I go for a complete JP Dreamcast collection and a complete PSP collection. But in case of PSP there is a catch -- no essentials, platinum, greatest hits etc.

Mogul by day, gamer by night. Moscow/Russia gang.

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: January 26, 2013, 19:25

I'm not trying to get a complete collection for anything really. But if I do see a CiB NES/SNES/N64, etc. Than I would snatch it up.
But if it's about Genesis and Disc based games, I would want them complete(case& book).
I don't mind Greatest hits editions.

-------------

Clecio
Advanced
on: February 22, 2013, 00:27

I want to have every Road Rash of every console or portable. Only this.

PGen98
Advanced
on: February 22, 2013, 10:07

My ambition is to finish off my US Saturn collection, and one day I want to make inroads into finishing my US original Xbox collection. That's not going to be for a very long time, given the sheer number of games in the Xbox library, but it's something to work towards. The Saturn collection has really been slowing down lately, though, since I'm reaching the point at which the games remaining are on the more expensive end, and it's just not financially feasible to go out and get them. They're extremely hard to find in the wild, so it's probably going to be a slow process, but I will complete my Saturn collection!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.235 seconds.