Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Addicting DS/3DS games?
GaminTank
Post Addicting DS/3DS games?
on: March 18, 2015, 22:43

Hey guys!
Recently I finished the story for the game Fantasy Life on 3DS, with about 50 hours of play time. As soon as I finished the story, I found myself continuing to play it so I can level all of my skills to the best I can make my character.

Is there a DS/3DS game that you are addicted to? If not, is there a DS/3DS game you used to be addicted to?

*Awaits Animal Crossing posts... lol jk*

In case you don't know what Fantasy Life is, here's the commercial that sold me on it.

Xeldum
Post Re: Addicting DS/3DS games?
on: March 19, 2015, 21:59

I got really addicted to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate when it first came out. It was second attempt to get into the Monster Hunter series, as Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii didn't really capture me when I first played it.

Something about Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate really clicked with me and I ended up dropping tons of hours into the game. I actually went back and started playing some of the older Monster hunter games because of how much I enjoyed 3U.

I've heard good things about Fantasy Life. Definitely need to check to check it out.

GaminTank
on: March 20, 2015, 21:41

I can never seem to get into Monster Hunter. I've tried on one of the games on the PSP and the demos for the 3DS ones, but none of them really grab my attention. It could be the controls that turn me off the 3DS version. I've been meaning to get the Circle Pad Pro for a long time, but I never bought games that use it. Maybe that would make Monster Hunter 4U better. I still have the demo on my system and I'll give it another shot.

Symphony
Beginner
on: June 7, 2015, 07:05

Rune Factory 4 was really addicting for me, never did finish it all even with 100+ hours on it. XD

kuvenlis
on: November 10, 2017, 01:07

Pokemon Sun and Zelda ocean of time, they are in my favourite list.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.189 seconds.