Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: What GameBoy(s) Do You have?
InnovaX5
Advanced
Post Re: What GameBoy(s) Do You have?
on: November 28, 2012, 16:38

I've got various gameboys that I've lost in storage some place in my house...heh. I have a aqua 3DS. I use a gamecube gameboy advanced player and a Super Famicom Super Gameboy 2 for my old cartridges. I never really liked the GB in its day. I played it a lot but I always felt the Game Gear and the Lynx, even the Nomad were far superior to the GB and the GBC (when the gbc came out). I really didn't care about handhelds when the GBA and DS came out though.

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 28, 2012, 16:41

Quote from InnovaX5 on November 28, 2012, 16:38
I've got various gameboys that I've lost in storage some place in my house...heh. I have a aqua 3DS. I use a gamecube gameboy advanced player and a Super Famicom Super Gameboy 2 for my old cartridges. I never really liked the GB in its day. I played it a lot but I always felt the Game Gear and the Lynx, even the Nomad were far superior to the GB and the GBC (when the gbc came out). I really didn't care about handhelds when the GBA and DS came out though.

What are you looking to do with some of those gb's?

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

InnovaX5
Advanced
on: November 28, 2012, 16:59

I'd have to find them first so I don't know. I know I have an old school brick one I got when it came out, in the huge hard grey case. I have an ice blue and transparent neon yellow pocket. A clear purple GBC, a lime gbc, a pokemon special edition gbc, A clear purple GBA and a red SP some where in my closet in cases within boxes.

Jmeon4eva
Advanced
on: November 28, 2012, 21:08

Oh, all i have is the glacier gba, but every place i go to has gb's for at least $35+ per., i'm in college so my delema is obvious lol

"Take my love, take my land, take me where i cannot stand, I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."

jsell14
on: December 6, 2012, 19:30

The original, red pocket, teal GBC, red SP, and a NES edition SP. The NES SP is one of my favorite things in my entire collection. It is a little banged up, but I got it for $25.

I love retro games and would appreciate it if you check out my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jsell14?feature=mhee
It doesn't get many views, but I'm working on getting up some good videos and regularly maintaining it.

Clecio
Advanced
on: March 11, 2013, 18:45

Only four: the Original GB, GB Pocket Red, Artic White Advance and a Black Advance SP. I have the Original for 20 years and Im impressed on how it is in good shape.

FreakGeek
on: March 13, 2013, 13:52

Oh, man, I have a LOT. I am still trying to get all of the US colors of every GameBoy iteration up to the Color. So far I have...

Original "Phat" in Gray and Red.

Pocket in Atomic Green, Ice Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Yellow

Color in Atomic Purple, Kiwi, Watermeloon, Pokemon Yellow Edition, Pokemon Gold and Silver Edition

I also have a few that don't work that I keep around for parts, but I don't count those. It's my goal to have every color of the original Game Boys. I also have one SP GBA 101 that has a custom black and silver shell, and a regular, Glacier GBA.

GameBoy is my favorite portable console. Nothing better than an NES on the go!

Known as Jonny Justice on Pete's Game Room Forum. For now at least.

Raymond199-
on: March 23, 2013, 09:17

I have a black PSP 1000 that I use for gba that's it

Kyle325
Advanced
on: March 25, 2013, 20:35

Im proud to say ive owned one of each model up to the mirco GBA. (including the game boy player add on for the gamecube.) Sadly, I did end up trading in the Game Boy Color and orginal GBA when I needed extra money some time ago, and the original grey GB is MIA somewhere :/.
I always hoped the Game Boy would make a comback sometime, as im not big into the DS or the 3DS..

"work is for people who can't play videogames" --Billy Mitchell
'GameTime' hosted by Kyle-- http://www.youtube.com/user/GAMETIMEwithKyle

S-Pac316
Advanced
on: March 26, 2013, 19:43

Classic Game boy(issues with the picture though), Game Boy Color(Purple), Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Advance SP.

Also a Super Game Boy and GC Game Boy player.

-------------

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.402 seconds.